Page 44 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Person of Interest is my favorite show this year, I'm also liking Last Resort more than I could have guessed in the middle of all the patriotism it has.
    Last edited by echoMateria; 02-12-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I also have to shamefully admit that I've been watching the new My Little Pony episodes and, even more shamefully, I'm enjoying them quite a bit.
    You know the drill. Hang up your Atticus, this is your new face:

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    Eh, it's a fair cop.

Network Hub
    I saw some mentions of people watching Dexter earlier in the thread. The writers have taken pretty big risks and gone in a lot of different directions this season, and I initially thought they messed up, but I have come around and am liking the results so far. This is shaping up to be much better than the last season, and I'm very interested in what will happen with LaGuerta; I'm getting flashbacks of the excellent Season 2. Also, Ray Stevenson is great as Sirko.

Anyone currently following The Mentalist and Elementary?

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Is anybody else excited about the new series of The Killing, (this weekend on BBC)?
    I watched the first two episodes yesterday of The Killing, and whilst I found them intriguing they felt SO similar to the past two series (body turns up, linked to ongoing election campaign, Lund has a new sidekick with no backstory etc etc). Having said that, i will of course be religiously glued to the next 8 episodes.

I've also been catching up on The Wire.. I almost quit after season 2 (The Docks) which I found extremely long-winded and boring.. but season 3 is everything I missed from the first season. Really enjoying it so far, up to episode 6 or 7.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Homeland is getting pretty intense, it's renewed for a third season so I'm really curious how they're gonna expend on this since it looks like an ending is coming soon.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. A guy just lost half his skull due to shotgun-to-face, didn't expect that. It manages to capture the whole roaring twenties thing nicely. Also, Steve Buscemi's face.

I've just discovered Richard Ayoyade. now watching The IT Crowd, it's freaking hilarious. the first ep. of season 2 is my favorite so far...when Jen finds Roy in a wheelchair and she turns around to see Moss as a bartender...i almost spit my drink out. love this show. definitely gonna find some more of his work.
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

sorry but i dont lyk tv shows

I gave the new Nashville a try and it's been good so far.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Been watching The Sopranos, with The X-Files on the side. Livia Soprano makes Skyler White look like a Pixar character in terms of likeability.

Livia is incredible. No other TV character has elicited such a strong feeling of dislike from me.

I finished The Sopranos a couple of weeks ago and it's a hell of a thing. We were also watching the X-Files at the same time. The goofyness of Mulder and the hotness of Scully (sorry, I'm weak) offset the intensity of The Sopranos nicely and provided a welcome break when the unbearable inevitability got too much.
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbill View Post
    Livia is incredible. No other TV character has elicited such a strong feeling of dislike from me.

I finished The Sopranos a couple of weeks ago and it's a hell of a thing. We were also watching the X-Files at the same time. The goofyness of Mulder and the hotness of Scully (sorry, I'm weak) offset the intensity of The Sopranos nicely and provided a welcome break when the unbearable inevitability got too much.
    I have the perfect counter to that: Lori in The Walking Dead. I mean, every character in the show is in perpetual contest for the largest portion of my ire, but Lori literally made me stop watching.

Mulder is amazing. I think I might have to take up Californication when I'm done with X-Files (or re-watch Twin Peaks)

The real tragedy is that Livia, as one of the sources of Tony's problems, is meant to be an awful person. Lori isn't. (For my money, Andrea was way more annoying although as you say the whole thing was an inverse popularity contest. I watched every episode but I don't think I was supposed to be rooting for the zombles).

That picture is enchanting and disturbing.
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    I've finally got around to watching series 3 of Breaking Bad and am moving on to series 4. Soon I'll be caught up.

Mid season finale of The Walking Dead was great, was afraid I would have to wait a year for the rest but luckily February isn't that far away.

Homeland still super tense, got the feeling this would be the season finale but we still have some episodes waiting.

Obscure Node
    Eagerly awaiting Sherlock, and considering Breaking Bad.

Banned
    Merlin and the Doctor Who series.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    I've finally got around to watching series 3 of Breaking Bad and am moving on to series 4. Soon I'll be caught up.
    The season 4 finale will blow your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    The season 4 finale will blow your mind.
    Season 4 is piano wire, Season 5 has been impending doom. I don't think the final act is going to have any big revelations, but it's going to make for some damn fine TV.