Obscure Node

Can't comment on the latest Flare Path

Hello all,
    I just want to say I can't post any comment on the latest Flare Path by Mr Tim Stone.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...s-and-rebukes/

I tried on two browsers (Chrome and Opera) and it doesn't work on any of them. And yes, I'm correctly logged in to the main website.

Am I alone in this situation (I can post comment on the other posts), or is Mr Tim Stone trying to prevent me from giving the right answer to his weekly Flare path foxer?

Love

Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    Weird, I commented when the article went up but looking back now, I can't comment either. The 'reply' buttons and the comment box at the bottom are gone. There's no prompt to log in, just the 'block' buttons under each comment.

Obscure Node
    Thanks Westyfield, at least I know I'm not the only one! I guess something's gone missing in the page.

As I'm not allowed to make my own thread yet.. Is this a recurring problem for anyone?
    While I'm fairly new to RPS, thus far i haven't been able to post any comment on the website.

It does log me in, but once I hit the post button (which is still visible to me at least), it sends me back to the same page, without my comment I had so carefully written.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmaster View Post
    As I'm not allowed to make my own thread yet.. Is this a recurring problem for anyone?
    While I'm fairly new to RPS, thus far i haven't been able to post any comment on the website.

It does log me in, but once I hit the post button (which is still visible to me at least), it sends me back to the same page, without my comment I had so carefully written.
    Deathmaster, that might be due to the moderators flagging your comment for review - it's an anti-spam measure. The comment will appear eventually.

Network Hub
    I had been unable to comment for a while so I just reset my password. Now, I'm not sure if that's what fixed it or the email I sent asking for assistance (no reply). I suspect there is a bug that gives the impression that you're logged into the main website when indeed you're not i.e. showing comment box and 'opinion away' button.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I managed to comment on it yesterday, but I did have to attempt to log in five or six times (it never told me my password was incorrect or anything; it just went back to the home page and I wasn't logged in).