Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    LOL are you guys still duking it out? Wayda go Agatha!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    LOL are you guys still duking it out? Wayda go Agatha!
    In the last assault on his capital I messed up and didn't send in about 250 skinshifters, and they would probably have carried the day in getting to his casters.

Because they weren't there though the 40 odd storm demons that i'd sent in that were doing most of the heavy lifting in the battle ran out of ammo went hand to hand and made a good showing but eventually died.

So from then till now i've been moving even more shifters, casters and gathering a new lot of 70 storm demons in the assault thats about to take place hopefully to overwhelm his remaining tartarians and whatever else he's come up with in the meantime.

(those two giant dragon thingies were annoying damage soaks as well.)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    In the last assault on his capital I messed up and didn't send in about 250 skinshifters, and they would probably have carried the day in getting to his casters.

Because they weren't there though the 40 odd storm demons that i'd sent in that were doing most of the heavy lifting in the battle ran out of ammo went hand to hand and made a good showing but eventually died.

So from then till now i've been moving even more shifters, casters and gathering a new lot of 70 storm demons in the assault thats about to take place hopefully to overwhelm his remaining tartarians and whatever else he's come up with in the meantime.

(those two giant dragon thingies were annoying damage soaks as well.)

Oh I saw that battle, had a spy in situ just before I was removed from the game, if I remember rightly your pretender had a brain freeze and refused to run around the chasm!

Let us know when the final battle is won as I'd love to grab the files and watch the conclusion!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Alright, my turn is up. Hopefully will provide some resistance, but I've been pretty short on gems for some reason.

Network Hub
    Final turn up now then.

Since your dead sarigs you'll have to watch it from my turns point of view - my god's password was luckydip.

For some reason one of laiskbear's tartarian's decided to break siege on his own so there's actually two battles.

He was scripted to spam rain of stones to murder some casters and I guess bloodslaves before the real battle. Unfortunately he got paralyzed turn 1 and just sat around and eventually died. Not totally sure how many turns he lived, but I think he could have at least gotten two casts off.

Edit: also I think I get to add 1 more to my god kill count, as I believe Saint Yves managed to kill himself with firestorm.
    Last edited by lasikbear; 08-11-2012 at 06:27 PM.