Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Network Hub
    For the moment is about right, though if this keeps up I may encounter a local bottleneck.

How's your treasury and gem supply doing lately?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    For the moment is about right, though if this keeps up I may encounter a local bottleneck.

How's your treasury and gem supply doing lately?
    Ummmm not as well as your's im guessing! My treasury has reached a balance point. My gem supply is awful but I've more then I can realistically get through before the end arrives. (Although no earth gems BOO)
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Network Hub
    I did notice a reduction in earth elemental spam in recent battles to once again kill your god.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah it's kinda of a downer.

On a completely unrelated note would you like to sent me all of your earth gems you happen to have on you? Maybe as a tribute to apease my rabid wolf eating deity?
    Waraura

Network Hub
    I'd consider it since the earth elementals weren't actually doing anything, but i've converted them all into astral gems

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Was on vacation and failed in my last minute attempts to get Dominions running on my crappy laptop. After a bit of a nightmare of a return flight (a flightmare if you would), I am back and my turn will be in tonight.

I expect I will click approximately 5 times to resolve it, not counting reading messages.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Lol almost identical to me! Boot up, check the damage, realize you have no money to recruit or options for a functional counter attack, hit end turn. Sent!
    Waraura

Mine is basically look at gems, decide if I should alchemize them all for a tartian or a gift of reason. Laugh at Jarvis losing an attack to something completely improbably (once his giant force was stopped because the two x-bows in the province managed to kill the only commander on turn 1). Click submit.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    Mine is basically look at gems, decide if I should alchemize them all for a tartian or a gift of reason. Laugh at Jarvis losing an attack to something completely improbably (once his giant force was stopped because the two x-bows in the province managed to kill the only commander on turn 1). Click submit.
    It reminded me why I normally station commanders right at the back unless they're actually doing something that requires them to be closer to the battle lines.

Network Hub
    Sigh, more delays to my total domination.

By this point fighting all previous opponents where I won I'd already exhausted their main strength in the field, it's clearly harder to achieve this in the late game.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ack to be honest I don't think your in danger of losing suddenly, we're just enjoying vexxing you where we can. Turns out wolves can't swin :-/

Edit: Lol I love my pretender! I'm fully aware he will get his but I want to see if I can over take Agatha's SC before he goes :-)
    Last edited by Sarigs; 11-10-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    Waraura

Network Hub
    And omege henge goes home to (once again) die.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    And omege henge goes home to (once again) die.
    Ack well, it was only a matter of time, if it had taken you a extra turn to break through the gate walls it would have been different :-)
    Waraura

Network Hub
    It would appear that 3 commanders with their corresponding skinshifters didn't quite manage to make it into the siege of agatha.
    And now my god is dead (briefly).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    And so I die! Sleep well sweet Stoney Prince, you were the best of them!

Well played lads!
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Good game sarigs, cheers for playing.

Sorry for the delay in the turn laisk, the galdermen are all having a convention in agatha and it's been a bit of a chore micromanageing their combined spell casting to get there. (only 134ish air gems spent on that)

Its cool, I am hoping to last till monday so we can have officially made it to the 6 month mark.

Network Hub
    Oh we can go a few more turns, i'm wanting to try out wish now but didn't prepare in advance so I need to empower my now alive again god (he only had 4 astral)

Send in the Turkeys!
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Network Hub
    Laisk, this is the last turn I promise, please submit and witness your final doom.