Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 206
  1. #21
    Lesser Hivemind Node lasikbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York Shitty
    Posts
    544
    Pretender uploaded, should be good to go

  2. #22
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Great thanks. I'm at work now :). I may be able to get it up though. If not a few hours and it'll be up.

  3. #23
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Ok turn is up. First time I have done that though so just let me know if anything isn't working right.

    When you do your turn, put your .2h files in the Turn 2 folder please.

  4. #24
    I'll be able to submit mine only in 10 hours or so (18:00 GMT).
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

  5. #25
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Aye everything seems to be working ok. Always takes me a while to set it up as I forget the initial stage everytime. Got it all done in the end and turn submitted (Lucky timing is all)

    Quick turn around as well, looks like we've 6 turns in already.

    Also Wedge do you recon their any chance of editing your first post and including the Player/Nation list? :-)
    Last edited by Sarigs; 24-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.

  6. #26
    I processed the turn! (I like my spot).
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

  7. #27
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Yeah I'll throw that info in Sarigs.

  8. #28
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
    I processed the turn! (I like my spot).
    Cool, yeah my spot is interesting :).

    I'm going to keep the archive local and change up how we keep it. I'll save the .trn files and the .2h files in case of corruption and the turn needs to be redone. I've never had it happen but if it does then we have it.

  9. #29
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Hmm mine's ok but not really happy about the independants surrounding me!

  10. #30
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Hmm mine's ok but not really happy about the independants surrounding me!
    Atlantis, bunch of whinny fish men. What are your coral spears not sharp enough? Muwhahaha

  11. #31
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    Atlantis, bunch of whinny fish men. What are your coral spears not sharp enough? Muwhahaha
    Sharp enough... and we've upgraded to Ice I'll have ya known!

  12. #32
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Sharp enough... and we've upgraded to Ice I'll have ya known!
    I have ice too. Though I prefer iron since it isn't such a fickle substance. Hope it's cold in your provinces. I may just crank up the HEAT. See this very corny song used on Burn Notice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgYqIvnPvqQ)
    Last edited by wedge99; 24-04-2012 at 11:38 PM.

  13. #33
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Ok, so I flubbed up the transfer of the files the first time I did it for this new turn. I'm on my crappy laptop at work and that's what I'll blame it on. There was a cheating message for four people that came as a message from host that said people had too much gold. Just look at your treasuries and tell me if something went wonky, otherwise play as normal. I bet it is just because of the wacky way I put the files in. I doubt you guys are cheating this early :).

  14. #34
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    Ok, so I flubbed up the transfer of the files the first time I did it for this new turn. I'm on my crappy laptop at work and that's what I'll blame it on. There was a cheating message for four people that came as a message from host that said people had too much gold. Just look at your treasuries and tell me if something went wonky, otherwise play as normal. I bet it is just because of the wacky way I put the files in. I doubt you guys are cheating this early :).
    Ok I checked my treasury and I had more gold than I should have. Not sure why this would happen but I'll reprocess the turn when I get home.

  15. #35
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    92
    Turn is in!!! It had that weird gold problem two more times then went away. I have only ever had that happen one other time in a game that The Innocent hosted and I asked him about it. He said he had no idea why it happened in that game and had no clue why it happened for us. It's good now though.

  16. #36
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Oh dear. First Contact has been made.... might be a quick game for 1 of us a bit on the cramped side in our area of the map :-)

  17. #37
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    462
    The fartherland file needs to be included when sending out the turn files, it gets updated when you process a turn.

  18. #38
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    The fartherland file needs to be included when sending out the turn files, it gets updated when you process a turn.
    Are you sure? I've never re-downloaded the fartherland file beyond the initial pre-game one in any of the games I've played, the longest is in the late 30s turn wise without issue

  19. #39
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Are you sure? I've never re-downloaded the fartherland file beyond the initial pre-game one in any of the games I've played, the longest is in the late 30s turn wise without issue
    We've not had any problems with the current game i'm hosting since i started sending out the fatherland file with the turn files, do you definatly just download your turn or do you copy over everything put into the turns folder?

  20. #40
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    We've not had any problems with the current game i'm hosting since i started sending out the fatherland file with the turn files, do you definatly just download your turn or do you copy over everything put into the turns folder?
    Definitely just the .trn File, I believe that the only person who need the fartherland file is the host as its effectively the Mastercopy of the game and keeps track of whos doing what whereas the .trn files are personalised for each player

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •