Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Aye true that, it's been interesting playing these smaller maps with no AI, there's no buffer, space is short and your practically thrown at each other from a early point rather then mid-game. Or in the case of me and Pythium from about turn 3 on-wards!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Yeah the East side of the map was much more open in terms of placement and space. That was a knife fight between you two.

I was in a vacation, oh well :P
    Losing anyway
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
    Losing anyway
    Ahh it's probable worth just chucking a post out letting people know so we can wait it out!
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
    Losing anyway
    Oh sorry Boo. I thought I had all the turns in when I processed them after the deadline. I worked a ton this last week though so I would not be surprised if I made a mistake when I looked at it. Or drove over some nuns on my way back from work. Hope I just made the one mistake :).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hail to the fallen, sorry to see you go Masterboo!

Just so everyone knows, tomorrow I'm going to be house sitting in the other end of the county from my PC meaning I'm not gonna be able to take my turn!

I've already put my currently file in and I'll have time tonight/tomorrow to do another if it's already been processed otherwise I'm not gonna be able to do it till saturday when I'm nipping home for the weekend which will be a day or two over the dead line. I'll then be back to house sitting till the following saturday :-/

Hopefully no one ill begrudge me the extra 2 days and if everyone is in time for the current deadline (I.e. today) then I'll be able to process and sort in which case it won't even be a issue!
    Waraura

Activated Node
    GG Boo. I thought the hydras had the match. I stopped watching actually so I was really surprised.

Sarigs, that sounds fine to me. Except you should get yourself a crappy laptop like I have. It's priceless at work.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge99 View Post
    Sarigs, that sounds fine to me. Except you should get yourself a crappy laptop like I have. It's priceless at work.
    Heading home tonight instead of tomorrow so I'll be able to run my turn and upload it tonight, if everyone else is in, I may even be able to do my next turn as well.

GG Boo. I thought the hydras had the match. I stopped watching actually so I was really surprised.
    I think it was case of a attriction, I managed to cut off his Hydras who were unsupported by normal troops due to the whole, poison wiping issues this early in the game. My own sacreds are nothing to sniff out and using hold/attack mixed with chaff + skelly spam from the bulk of my mages I'd driven onto the battlefield, I kept the heat off my heavy hitting so they were able to dish out some damage. Minor regeneration bless helped mitigate the poison damage.

Once I managed to get some breathing room I was able to get a second force out into the water and expend that way while recupperating and our join southern neighbours have obviously limited his expansion.

Pretty such Hydras are hideous expensive so once he'd gone through his reserves he cant restock as quickly as me and with mages out supporting the hydra forces now dead he'd be behind in research etc.

Least that's how it seemed from my point of view. Was quietly comfident once I'd hit the right level of research and finally managed to break his main force. If I hadn't I wouldn't have been able to drive him out of my capital and would have been definite GG
    Waraura

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Right my turns in and all is right with the world. Didn't even need a extension in the end!

Sorry for the double post btw
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Looks like two others are going to wait for the 26th anyway. No worries on my end. I had to fix my car and I've been working a ton lately. The game is at a really interesting point though and I'm excited to see how it goes.

Network Hub
    There's two sets of turn files in now, unless we delete one set and all use the same one we'll get version conflicts.

Is there any difference between the sets of .trn files?

I'm currently helping my parents with some rebuilding stuff. Not sure when I'll be able to take my turn. I'll get it done once I get home.

Activated Node
    So is the DB folder now showing just one set for everyone? Sorry it took a while to responded on the forum, I've been working a lot.

Activated Node
    So how do we want to handle Zyrden not putting in his turn. We have waited three extra days so far. I'll just do whatever you three decide.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    So how do we want to handle Zyrden not putting in his turn. We have waited three extra days so far. I'll just do whatever you three decide.
    Well if I don't mind waiting tbh if he's got issues (rebuilding). Would be nice to get a ETA but otherwise I'm all good :-)
    Waraura

I don't mind giving him a few more days. I am assuming he is still in the game and not about to be wiped out? My scouts are so lazy and he is so far away.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    I don't mind giving him a few more days. I am assuming he is still in the game and not about to be wiped out? My scouts are so lazy and he is so far away.
    As far as I'm aware he's going strong as of this (last) turn so I don't think that's a issue :-)
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Sounds good. We'll wait, hope he gives us some indication of what is going on in the forum though.

Yeah I'm doing alright in-game. As for real life, building a 100m^2 terrace takes a long goddamn time :/
    It's getting there though.
    Not sure when I'll be home, but it probably won't be before the weekend, or Monday. Shouldn't be later than Monday.
    I guess I could try to get the game to work on my laptop, but I'd have to pirate it for a while. We have all the turn files and whatnot for that right?