Results 1 to 17 of 17
Thread: Let's talk about Wooden Sen'SeY
23-04-2012, 05:38 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
Let's talk about Wooden Sen'SeY
Hi there !
Let's introduce ourselves : we're the Upper Byte team.
We're indie devs (a programmer, a graphist and a coffee machine)
We've been working for more than a year on our brand new indie game.
So the game is called Wooden Sen'SeY, it will be available on PC and Mac this summer on digital distribution platforms.
It's an action/platform game for PC and Mac, set in a colorful and offbeat Japanese universe, "Japan Steam Rock" scheduled for release in summer 2012.
You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels.
The game has 9 levels with bosses that Goro has to overcome using his axes.
Here is the game trailer :
- Several ways to take the way of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
- A unique "Japan Steam Rock" universe with punch and tons of humor
- Several different types of atmosphere and gameplay
- An original graphic style, an exclusive OST
- "Dev-Time" challenge for each level: beat the developers' time
- Localized in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
Don't hesitate to ask questions, post opinions... We'll answer as soon as possible
For more information :
- game's page : http://www.upperbyte.com/en/wooden_sensey
- follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/UpperByteen
- follow us on FB : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Upper...08131589219029
The Upper Byte Team
Last edited by Upper Byte; 24-04-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: adding pics and vid