Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    Small thing: from the inventory screenshot it wasn't obvious to me that the bows were faded out and unusable; maybe it could be worth changing the background color as well for items that are unusable by a selected character?
    Yeah, I noticed that too. To me, the bow just looks like any other weapon/item on that image, the fade is not really noticeable.

Thanks for the update though, I just realized I am getting more and more excited to read news about this.
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Ya know, the combat seems to be working already pretty nicely. Add a few special effects, and just release a party-on-party combat demo.

I am halfway convinced you'll see your kickstarter soar.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Activated Node
    NathanH - I think along with not quite faded out bows we have other things to fix :) This is not a finished game, and we will improve and polish everything. Just a reminder, what we have is an alpha version, and still quite a lot to do until beta.

Special effects are in the plan of course, it's not a simple thing to do. We see them as already finishing touches and we plan to work on them later, there are many more things we need to work right now including interface, buildings functionality etc.
    Last edited by Aterdux; 08-05-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Activated Node
    Hello, everyone, if you are interested, there will be an IAmA reddit session today with me (Alexander) at http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/ it's in the list of the upcoming IAmAs on the right, it is at 2PM ET.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    11 days and 5000$ to go.

I will hate you all forever and ever if this fails. Please do not make me hate you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...isenwald/posts
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Activated Node
    No worries, we will make it and more! :) We sent out yesterday updated press releases to many sites including RPS, sooner or later someone will get interested. Where else would anyone get devs in medieval armor? :) We included those pictures from shooting the video in our press pack.

Activated Node
    http://aterdux.com/gallery - these are some images from shooting the video for Kickstarter if anyone interested.

Seriously what's wrong with RPS? They jabber on about every kickstarter except this one. Did one of you guys make a move on their girlfriends/moms or what?

For what it's worth there's a mention of you in my next update. My contribution may well be worth more than the mention though :D
    Twitter! Occasional impressions on random sim games.

Activated Node
    I swear we don't know their girlfriends or moms :) I don't know, maybe they just don't like any RPGs or medieval settings (hard to imagine but such people might exist! :)) jnx, thank you for both mentioning us and your support!

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    Seriously what's wrong with RPS? They jabber on about every kickstarter except this one. Did one of you guys make a move on their girlfriends/moms or what?
    yeah, i don't know. they're in love with republique for some reason (which is more ipad than pc) and refuse to post about this game.

i don't get it.

:(

This deserves RPS coverage, seriously. Hexes, turn-based ... come on!

Activated Node
    Well, maybe once we reach our target, then they write about us - small company from Belarus reached their funding goal with no coverage from major gaming sites :) I don't get the republique thing either.
    Last edited by Aterdux; 12-05-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Well, this is getting a bit silly now. Republique received yet another news article. I don't want to say RPS got bribed because that's a nasty thing to say but... yeah. Kinda reminds me of Gemini Rue which got neglected for months.
    New! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Not so new anymore! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    i don't think i'd mind if the whole charade wasn't a clear moneygrab, taking advantage of pc users to fund their ipadlet endeavor.

Activated Node
    Good news, everyone, we got funded!!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Activated Node
    Thank you! Good thing it's still 9 days to go :)

Yay, good news. :) Now I don't care so much anymore about RPS posting about it, although it still would be nice to see this get some broader exposure. I assume this is a relief for you guys.
    Forum janitor in training.

Activated Node
    Thank you! :) yes, it is a relief and the good thing, there is still quite a bit of time left. But yes, broader exposure would be nice :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Glad you guys have got the funding you needed, hopefully you'll get a good bit more as well to help improve the game further. Nice to have another game to add to the list of Kickstarter success stories.