I enjoyed a bit watching the video but for me, this is not my genre. I could hardly relate to games with dragons...
Now, wait a minute :) Where did you see dragons? We have low fantasy medieval setting, "things exist medieval people believed in". No elves, dwarves, dragons...
Last edited by Aterdux; 14-01-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Looks very interesting. Is it a main campaign or a open world sort of game?
No, it's not an open world - we will have one main campaign and several shorter scenarios. The current beta has one of these shorter scenarios called The Masquerade. This scenario is about 3-4 hours of gameplay, it's on a small map, and the main campaign will have a sequence of connected scenarios, on different sized maps.
Lesser Hivemind Node
That's all that's in the beta currently? I was hoping it'd be a bit longer.
Originally Posted by Aterdux
In any case, I have a few questions:
1. How long is the main campaign?
2. When can we expect to see the main campaign and the other scenarios?
3. Will we eventually be able to create our own scenarios? I figure Discord Times had a map editor released, so it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Yes, beta has only one scenario there, it might take longer to go through it depending on your approach.
To answer your questions:
1. Main campaign will have at least 6 scenarios, probably a bit more.
2. Close to or at the release - they are being programmed right now, and that's quite a bit of work.
3. Yes, the question is when. We are thinking to ask our community to help with the translation and manual for the map editor, if we have to do it ourselves, it will take longer but we will release it sooner or later.