Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

RPS Blood Bowl 'Divisions of Death' - Match Organising

EDIT:

This thread is now defunct. Please organise your games here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru....php?groupid=4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because our old thread got obliviated with the old forum, here is a new one for organising your games!

This thread is strictly for match organising only. Banter, applications, match reports etc, are to go in the other 'Divisions of Death' thread that Groovychainsaw or one of his minions will make in due course. I figured it would be handy to get the organising thread up as quickly as possible for those working around a tight schedule.

Fixtures:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...H&hl=en#gid=21
    Last edited by duff; 03-02-2012 at 09:47 PM.

alh_p - I got your message in the old thread and I'm sure we can arrange sometime next weekend when you get home. Enjoy your break!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    To: Mrpier
    Subject: Blood Bowl

Not Saturday, nor Sunday morning. When?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Next week then. Monday evening perhaps?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Next week then. Monday evening perhaps?

Monday at 7pm?
    (also do quotes work? yes they do!)
    Last edited by President Weasel; 03-06-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: in order to edit

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Monday at 7pm?
    (also do quotes work? yes they do!)
    Sounds good to me.

Hey Laaaaaneeeeeford, we're up, when would you like to play? I am available during the day on Monday and Tuesday, and the weekend of the 11th and 12th. If you want to play an evening game it would have to start at around 7 at the latest I think.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alethron View Post
    Hey Laaaaaneeeeeford, we're up, when would you like to play? I am available during the day on Monday and Tuesday, and the weekend of the 11th and 12th. If you want to play an evening game it would have to start at around 7 at the latest I think.
    Hello sir! I can do Monday evening without any issues (assuming you are also a BRITISHER) at 7, or even 6/6:30 If I can get my act together and public transport is kind.

Otherwise daytime on either the 11th or 12th is fine mate.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    HughTower, when are you good for our grudge match? Last time was a high-scoring nailbiter, the replay should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFenix View Post
    HughTower, when are you good for our grudge match? Last time was a high-scoring nailbiter, the replay should be interesting.
    Today (Saturday) might be doable - just not sure what my plans are yet. Let's hook up on Steam and see what we can sort out.

And, yup, pretty certain it'll be another TD tsunami.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by HughTower View Post
    Today (Saturday) might be doable - just not sure what my plans are yet. Let's hook up on Steam and see what we can sort out.

And, yup, pretty certain it'll be another TD tsunami.
    Sadly I wasn't available on Saturday and am unlikely to be able to commit before Wednesday, when are you next available?

Activated Node
    Boots468. Does a game sometime this Sunday evening sound good to you? I'll confirm a more useful time period on Sunday afternoon whence I return from my daily shenanigans.

Obscure Node
    Dear potatoedoughnut,

When would be best for you? Tomorrow evening after 6est would be great, otherwise I'm good before 4est sunday and then during the evenings during the week

breakfast isn' as fast as the name implies

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Dear potatoedoughnut,

When would be best for you? Tomorrow evening after 6est would be great, otherwise I'm good before 4est sunday and then during the evenings during the week
    I'm out of town until Monday evening, but I can play later this week after ~5pm us central time (gmt-6) or next weekend.

Network Hub
    Hey Jarvis I've sent you an add on steam. When is the best for you to play? Monday is good for me, as also is Tuesday evening. Thursday would then be the next time I could play.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesium View Post
    Hey Jarvis I've sent you an add on steam. When is the best for you to play? Monday is good for me, as also is Tuesday evening. Thursday would then be the next time I could play.
    Accepted on steam, Monday should be good about 6 please.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoedoughnut View Post
    I'm out of town until Monday evening, but I can play later this week after ~5pm us central time (gmt-6) or next weekend.
    Let's try for 5 or 6pm central time either tuesday or wednesday, if that's possible. I added you on steam (ericsche21) so we can sort it out on there

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Let's try for 5 or 6pm central time either tuesday or wednesday, if that's possible. I added you on steam (ericsche21) so we can sort it out on there
    Hey Rylon,

I'm back in the world of the living. Send me a msg on steam when you want to play (tonight or tomorrow evening work for me).
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node
    mootpoint, do you want to play on tuesday or wednesday?
    i'll have to work out timezones but any time between 9 am and 1am the next day is a possibility for me.
    (i'm in gmt +8)

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    mootpoint, do you want to play on tuesday or wednesday?
    i'll have to work out timezones but any time between 9 am and 1am the next day is a possibility for me.
    (i'm in gmt +8)
    Wednesday would be good for me, I'm GMT+1 (summertime so +2) and can play from around 19:00, 7pm... Guess that means something like 2 in the morning for you right? Which seems a bit nasty, how do you fancy a morning game? 6 or 7 am? That's around midnight for me, which should work.