Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDave123 View Post
    Sat or Sun daytime is cool with me. I'm not sure which day suits better yet. I'll let you know a bit later in the week if that's cool?
    That's fine, thanks. Just give me a day or two notice, and I can keep a time free.

Obscure Node
    Chipstick, I live on the East Coast of the United States though, so the 5 hour difference from you to me could make this difficult. I don't get home until about 5:30 usually, so if we started a game at 6 for me, that's 11PM for you. Meanwhile, any time thats reasonable for you, I'm at work. Not having weekends be an option might make this a difficult schedule.

Network Hub
    Sorry I couldn't get back tonight, Karandraz. I had to sign a new lease on pretty short notice. So we miss our game, but at least I have a place to live this coming September! Woo! I'll celebrate by breaking my foot off in your skinks on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by karandraz View Post
    Hey dark weeble ill try and catch you around 10 tonight, but i am also free all day thursday if today doesnt work out.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Myself NieA7 have organised our match for this sunday GST, stay tuned for some hardcore zombie on zombie action!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Theres a steam chatroom?
    There's an RPS Blood Bowl group on Steam. I don't think I've ever actually used it, but it's there.

Network Hub
    Groovychainsaw! When the season is advanced onwards I'm ready to go spread some Chaos love to your humans. Dice for the dice gods!

Obscure Node
    I can do that, 11pm start is probably as late as I could make it though so 11pm Wednesday or Thursday is fine with me. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Let's try for 5 or 6pm central time either tuesday or wednesday, if that's possible. I added you on steam (ericsche21) so we can sort it out on there
    Hey Rylon,

I'm back in the world of the living. Send me a msg on steam when you want to play (tonight or tomorrow evening work for me).
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mootpoint View Post
    OK, Thursday 6am it is! I'll be on steam and in the RPS BB chatroom there. Looking forward to it!
    So thats 6am for me or you? I just realised we moved around in timezones a little

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Combat - I got your message in the Old Place. Thursday works for me - evening's best, though. How about 8pm?

Obscure Node
    Just a heads-up, Curvespace. I'm going to see the new X-Men film this evening so I can't play until the weekend now (and preferably early since I don't think I'll be around either evening).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    @Elesium - sooner would actually be better for me for our next game, as I'm off on holidays for a week next week (from weds night). I can move our division early (admin abuse! Let if be known that I do this for others if they are ready to move on and are disappearing on holidays etc. ;-)) for us to get our game in. I've got to sort out a game against chainsawhands too in the open, but I should be free on friday night, sunday morning and probably other times over the weekend too. Alternatively, if you see me on steam its worth asking anyways ;-).

(@Soulpride - I saw the film last night. I was greatly impressed. After the crappy last couple of x-films I wasn't expecting much, but it exceeded my expectations!)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Network Hub
    Groovy I am free sunday morning (aslong as it isn't TOO early it is a sunday after all).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Lets pencil in 10am on sunday then :-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Hey Lanefjord, is Saturday still good for you? Some work has come up so I can play at 19:00, that OK with you?

Obscure Node
    copper, scratch that last bit, my weekend away has been cancelled so a weekend game would be fine. Earlier is preferable for me so let me know.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by boots468 View Post
    That's fine, thanks. Just give me a day or two notice, and I can keep a time free.
    Saturday is best for me. What time suits you best?

Obscure Node
    Times I'm free this weekend: All of it.

Cacamas, how does sometime this weekend sound for our Block-on-Block blockfest? My schedule is pretty open from Friday through Sunday. I'm on the East Coast of the US, so GMT -5 (-4 currently due to Daylight Savings). I could do an afternoon match (evening for you), or a morning one if you'd prefer afternoon your time. Just let me know when you might be free.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    HughTower I should be reasonably available for the remainder of the game's time window, around 5-8 is a bit iffy courtesy of WoT's clan wars, but grab me on Steam at some point and we can play.