Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Game played and awaiting update

potatoedoughnut I can probably do any evening as long as it does start no later than 5pm your time!

Ok, I can probably get home a bit before 5 tomorrow, or we can do Saturday afternoon/evening. What would you prefer?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    Sinister Agent - just checking our tentative arrangement to play tonight around 10-ish is still looking good for you?
    Craaap, I am very sorry. This week has completely passed me by - I'm in the middle of sorting out basically everything ever, from job and househunting right down to filing all my receipts and correspondence going back to 1998. I completely forgot about BB. And I have no idea how it's friday already. Damn. Sorry!

I'm free tomorrow (Friday) evening until about 12, not sure about saturday, can do sunday. I hope there's something convenient for you in there - I'll hang about on steam when I'm free, in any case.

Tonight sounds good :)

Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Craaap, I am very sorry. This week has completely passed me by - I'm in the middle of sorting out basically everything ever, from job and househunting right down to filing all my receipts and correspondence going back to 1998. I completely forgot about BB. And I have no idea how it's friday already. Damn. Sorry!

I'm free tomorrow (Friday) evening until about 12, not sure about saturday, can do sunday. I hope there's something convenient for you in there - I'll hang about on steam when I'm free, in any case.
    Uh, today is Friday...

I'm on Steam whenever I'm on anyways mate - i'm sure I'll see you around.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

ChIpstIck! It's your battered high elves vs my battered vampires in a winner-takes-all game for the division title. When suits you? I've got quite a few free evenings this coming week so am pretty flexible, but how's Tues apx 8-9pm ish sound?

Obscure Node
    Xercies,

So, it comes to this! This Sunday all day is pretty clear for me. Just let me know!

Hey Alh_p, any chance you can play our game sometime this weekend? I have added you on steam - either sometime this evening or during the day tomorrow would probably be best for me. Let me know when you would like to play.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TenjouUtena View Post
    Xercies,

So, it comes to this! This Sunday all day is pretty clear for me. Just let me know!
    Yep i'm down for Sunday, not doing anything so something like 4-6pm will do nicely for me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Jarvis my good man! When would you like to play our end-of-season special? I'm free tomorrow morning for starters, probably most evenings this coming week too? I may be on steam a bit this weekend, so if you see me feel free to ask :-)

/Edit - I'm not free tomorrow morning now, as my open match needed playing. Let me know when else is best for you Jarvis and I'll try to accommodate.
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 25-06-2011 at 11:14 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Duff! It's an end of season Orc/nurgle rematch. Are you aboutbthis weekend perchance?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Jarvis my good man! When would you like to play our end-of-season special? I'm free tomorrow morning for starters, probably most evenings this coming week too? I may be on steam a bit this weekend, so if you see me feel free to ask :-)

/Edit - I'm not free tomorrow morning now, as my open match needed playing. Let me know when else is best for you Jarvis and I'll try to accommodate.
    I should be available this evening or tomorrow evening, things are tighter then normal now - i'm looking for a new house share in manchester and with the expenses that incur's i'll need to carry on packing in the overtime when I can.

Activated Node
    Copper8642. Time for my Nurgle players to infect your humans. Read that how you will; knowing my luck "infect" probably means "fall down in front of and be stomped on by...". ;)

I'm free all weekend, or during the weekday evenings as written on the roster spreadsheet. Let me know what's good for you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    How does 8pm tomorrow sound Jarvis? I'll see you then :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    How does 8pm tomorrow sound Jarvis? I'll see you then :)
    It'd need to be about 9 to 9:30.

Curvespace: Playing either this or the next weekend sometime would be perfect, otherwise I can do some evening as well. Let me know what suits.

Network Hub
    @Kelron

I'm free today, tomorrow, Monday after 10PM UK, then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all day. When would you like to clash?

Sinister Agent, not seen you on Steam for over a week now. We need to get our "Week2" game done ASAP before I am forced to castrate us both with the acid bricks...
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkweeble View Post
    @Kelron

I'm free today, tomorrow, Monday after 10PM UK, then Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday all day. When would you like to clash?
    Monday at 10pm or Wednesday around 2pm would be ideal. I don't really want to start later than 10. I'm in the UK too.