Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    I'm going to have to reshedule for later groovy, sorry.

Obscure Node
    Xercies,

I'm going to have to reschedule too. We have next weekend to play, and I've got the 4th off, so we should be able to hit some time then.

Also, I can't seem to find you on Steam chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethron View Post
    Hey Alh_p, any chance you can play our game sometime this weekend? I have added you on steam - either sometime this evening or during the day tomorrow would probably be best for me. Let me know when you would like to play.
    Hey, I'm in and around for the rest of the afternoon/evening now. It probably would be best for me too to do this today. Feel free to message me on steam.

Obscure Node
    MadDave, if I'm reading your times right and if I understand the timezone difference correctly (which I do kind of suck at), how does Tuesday at 6:30 for me/11:30 for you sound?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TenjouUtena View Post
    Xercies,

I'm going to have to reschedule too. We have next weekend to play, and I've got the 4th off, so we should be able to hit some time then.

Also, I can't seem to find you on Steam chat.
    I was just about to say that I couldn't do it because the internet has gone down today and its only been now that it seems to have come on. Next weekend seems reasonable so I will go for that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    No worries Jarvis, if you're sure later tonight isn't working (I can run up to a 10pm start, if that helps?), how's monday fixed for ya?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper8642 View Post
    MadDave, if I'm reading your times right and if I understand the timezone difference correctly (which I do kind of suck at), how does Tuesday at 6:30 for me/11:30 for you sound?
    Sounds fine to me. My time zone is currently BST (or GMT+1, whichever makes more sense to you). :)

Network Hub
    Just back now groovy, I can offer an 8pm start on monday, 9pm start on wed / thurs and a 6pm start on friday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Cwoac and I just played our game, 2-0 to myself, spreadsheet has been updated - congratulations to Arnisarus on a well deserved promotion!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Cwoac and I just played our game, 2-0 to myself, spreadsheet has been updated - congratulations to Arnisarus on a well deserved promotion!
    Thanks dude :), i'm just glad to be out before those bloody dwarves come up into 6 :d

it was a close thing mind, i got lucky with a GFI to pinch the season, i might have won it anyway based on TD if thats how it works on draws but im not sure.

Network Hub
    @Kelron

We'll do Wednesday at 2 then. I don't want to keep you up late. I always feel bad when I play UK players. If I were on the West coast of the US it would almost be impossible.

@ sinister - Stuck in smelly Croydon at the moment, but hoping to be online tonight to avoid defaulting the game.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Obscure Node
    Meatloaf,

Looks like we are up. Let me know when works best for you. I'll add you on steam too if that makes it easier to coordinate

Hi Laneford, short notice but my parents have brutally and viciously destroyed my free night so unfortunately I can't play tonight. I can do wed, fri, or next weekend?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    8pm tonight should work for me Jarvis?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Hi Laneford, short notice but my parents have brutally and viciously destroyed my free night so unfortunately I can't play tonight. I can do wed, fri, or next weekend?
    Godamn parents!

Wednesday would be best for me out of that lot

Due to play Sinister Agent about...Now!
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Tonight my dwarves wer actually halfway competent, which is more than can be said for their coach. A tense game, in which I almost saw something that looked a bit like the ball (although it might have been a piece of one of your players) once, but due to silly decisions only managed to hold for a draw.

A very lucky and exceedingly violent turn before the halfway mark took down most of ntw's nurgle warriors, giving me a slight advantage that I failed to really use. 0 - 0, and a pity, too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkweeble View Post
    @Kelron

We'll do Wednesday at 2 then. I don't want to keep you up late. I always feel bad when I play UK players. If I were on the West coast of the US it would almost be impossible.
    Wednesday it is.

Jiiiiiiiiiiiim.

I'm maxed this week, the only night where I will actually be at home is Thursday. Weekend is a bit nutty but Sunday is a possibility say mid-afternoon, otherwise next Monday so far looks doable. Any thoughts?