Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    Godamn parents!

Wednesday would be best for me out of that lot
    Yeh Wednesday should be doable, I'll let you know tonight/tommorow what times I can do. It should be anytime after 6.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Yeh Wednesday should be doable, I'll let you know tonight/tommorow what times I can do. It should be anytime after 6.
    The later the better for me dude.

Obscure Node
    boots468 tonight is good with me, I'll try and keep steam open so if you're around you can find me. Ill be watching this post also so 8-9 tonight is fine with me. If you want to pick a time I'll be there. Trying to get some sc2 hours in though!

Quote Originally Posted by ChIpStIcK View Post
    boots468 tonight is good with me, I'll try and keep steam open so if you're around you can find me. Ill be watching this post also so 8-9 tonight is fine with me. If you want to pick a time I'll be there. Trying to get some sc2 hours in though!
    I'm logged in now, good to go whenever.

Obscure Node
    coolio, coming on now

Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    The later the better for me dude.
    Cool, well I should be home for 8 at the latest, so I can play from anytime then really.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Ninja - any afternoon/evening this week s hould work for me, 'cept maybe friday. Let me know when's good for you, ta.

Hey Machinations,

Any progress on a timeslot for the match this week?

Tonight or tomorrow night would be easiest for me. Can also do friday or sunday.

Let me know when you can make,

Desvergeh.

Cool, well I should be home for 8 at the latest, so I can play from anytime then really.
    A parental of mine is attempting to ruin my evening also! But I think I'll be back by 9/9:30. Hope that's ok for you, otherwise I am around for most of this weekend.

Effing parents lol, I think that might by edging slightly late, normally it would be fine but tommorow morning I'm driving my grandmother to the Yorkshire Outlet (oh the joy) and she insists on getting there early which means I have to get up stupidly early to get to her house to pick her up. I may still be around on Steam though and I'll look out for you, if not weekend should be easy for me.

Activated Node
    @Sinister Agent

Either tonight or pretty much all day tomorrow is good for me. Not Friday though, or Saturday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    to the Yorkshire Outlet
    Is that a factory shop, or an enormous sewer which is for some reason a tourist attraction?

Curvespace: Checking again to see if you're available during the weekend?

Will be around Thursday after 6pm, we'll try and get it done then. I'll poke you on Steam if I see you
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Jiiiiiiiiiiiim.

I'm maxed this week, the only night where I will actually be at home is Thursday. Weekend is a bit nutty but Sunday is a possibility say mid-afternoon, otherwise next Monday so far looks doable. Any thoughts?

Effing parents lol, I think that might by edging slightly late, normally it would be fine but tommorow morning I'm driving my grandmother to the Yorkshire Outlet (oh the joy) and she insists on getting there early which means I have to get up stupidly early to get to her house to pick her up. I may still be around on Steam though and I'll look out for you, if not weekend should be easy for me.
    Right well I'm back now and available, if it's too late than THE WEEKEND SHALL OCCUR (and in the game etc.)

Well, Mr Dragon, we're for the final game of the Championship and at least a little bit to play for...

As a starter for 10, how do you feel about Sunday morning (UK time)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Meatloaf,

Looks like we are up. Let me know when works best for you. I'll add you on steam too if that makes it easier to coordinate
    Right, will do. Sorry about the delay. Any time coming up should work, but I'm not entirely sure. I'll find you on Steam, we'll talk.

Daave i do believe we have a blood bowl match due soon, whens good for you my good chap? am free thursday and friday all day at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by HughTower View Post
    Well, Mr Dragon, we're for the final game of the Championship and at least a little bit to play for...

As a starter for 10, how do you feel about Sunday morning (UK time)?
    Sunday morning would work. Same goes for tonight or Saturday.

Hey Laneford, any idea when at the weekend is ideal for you? Sat or Sun evening would probably be best for me.