Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    Hi Combat. Glad you got it sorted. I'm busy tomorrow, but Sunday could work. 7pm any good?
    7pm sunday isnt good for me sinister, i'm afraid i have another game that starts at 6pm, perhaps you can do earlier than that?

lets sort it out on steam i'll be on most of tomorrow so we can take it from there?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Can we start organising Day 2 matches yet?

If so Marmojet, whens its best for you to play? Monday to Wednesdays are best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Can we start organising Day 2 matches yet?

If so Marmojet, whens its best for you to play? Monday to Wednesdays are best for me.
    there's still a match to be played in your Div before it can be rolled onto the next day.

/edit - and literally as I post that someone puts the score for Smaug vs Cacamas into the spreadsheet... :)
    /edit2 - result was already validated, day rolled on.
    Last edited by ntw; 12-06-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Just saw your message elesium - I'll try to be on for about 8-8:30pm tonight?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Zoraster: My Delves, your Rats, Division B: when?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alethron View Post
    Same thing unfortunately Laneford, this job goes on until Tuesday, so I can do 19:00 each evening until Wednesday, when I will be available sometime during the day. Sorry about this, but I work freelance so have to work whenever I can.
    Don't apologise it's fine! I can do 19:00 tonight if you want? Or anytime this evening.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Zoraster: My Delves, your Rats, Division B: when?
    I'd suggest some time before the deadline. That pretty much sums up my availability at the moment. Bar Thursday evening when I can only start up to 19:00 I'm going to be tied to my desk for the next couple of weeks so you can pretty much name your time any day between 05:00-21:00 for both our matches (also have Orcs vs 'flings in the Open). Other things will be filling my diary, but right now you can take your pick... well apart from tonight as I've got small people to look after.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Tuesday at around 1900? Does that work for you?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It is now in the diary.

Activated Node
    Right Cacamas, your shorties versus mine, chomp versus munch. I'm busy Mon and Fri, any other day after 17 GMT works for me.

Hey Meatloaf, looks like we're up next in Div 5. When is a good time for you to play? I'm US Central (GMT -6), and available whenever during the weekend or after ~5pm local time during the week.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hughtower: Monday night should be fine.

Hey kelron not entirely sure our division has been moved on yet but i thought id drop by see when your availble this week? Currently for me its Monday evening and Thursday evening.

Hey Gorm, I should be able to manage any day from Monday-Wednesday this week or next. Looks like you're about 12 hours ahead of me. I *could* manage a morning game starting between 8-9ish, but I'd prefer to play in the evening (any time from, say, 7-11 PM) on my end if that would work for you, as I do have classes to get to by mid-morning. Let me know what you'd prefer and we'll work something out.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    If your 12 hours behind morning is fine, tomorrow or wednesday? Around 10ish?

Hi Copper8642, we're to play next in div G - when's good for you? Also, you've out your timezone down in the spreadsheet as EST - is that Eastern Standard Time (US, -5 hours to BST) or European Summer Time (Cental Europe, +1 hours to BST)? I have Thursday and Friday off work this week :-) so can be more flexible with time than usual if needed.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFenix View Post
    Hughtower: Monday night should be fine.
    Well, ain't that the thing. I reckon I'll be online around 8:30 tonight so see you then.

Mc Duff! Alas, something has come up which the three witches failed to predict (I have begun legal proceedings for this oversight of theirs). I can no longer make our agreed time of tomorrow night... but I can make Weds at the same time, from 6pm.

If Weds is not an option for you, then I may be able to wriggle out of tomorrow night's engagement.

How long do you think i can keep working the Macbeth stuff?

Wednesday at 10 AM sounds good, Gorm. That'd be 10 PM Tuesday night for me. Should work fine.