Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Joined up, for the most part I'm quite shite, but when your team isn't full of text abusing mongrels, I find the game to be very fun; even when losing; which is what I actually do.

I just joined. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Lesser Hivemind Node DigitalSignalX's Avatar
    If you're looking for good channels to find pw games, I'd suggest reddit and redditnoobs, also teamliquid. They're usually populated at all hours and have in-house games going at various degrees of skill.
    All times I have enjoyed greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those that loved me, and alone.

Joined the steam group, have been playing some LoL since january but am not particularly good, have only played bot matches so far in DOTA 2 but would enjoy trying to get a bit better with some guys who aren't going to rage when I inevitably make a dumb mistake ;p

Right, we have a decent quantity of people, so if you're not doing anything better on Saturday night from 7 pm BST onwards, we will be playing dota. Absolutely all skill levels are welcome with open arms. Should be fun. I'm proposing we do 5v5, with some of the more "pub style" game modes of Single Draft, Random Draft and All Random. Any of you who have already played with me know that mumble is what we use for voip. It'd be great if anyone who's intrested in playing and doesn't already have it installed gets it on their system, so at the very least they can listen. It's a pretty quick job, and should only take 5-10 minutes depending on you conection speed.

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

I think that's the gist of it, I'll get a event set up on the steam group. Looking forward to playing with you :)

Obscure Node
    Some rivalry groups have already formed. The things are getting awesome :D

I could probably play but latter than 7pm. If a spot opens I'll gladly help a team to lose ! (I always get ganked, maybe i am not careful enough.)

Curses! I'm going to miss out :(

I've got family staying with me over the weekend so won't be able to play Dota until tuesday night!

Good luck and hope you all have fun.

Hi, I'm up for a game, though I have played once so far and was scared off by the massive "What-the-hell?" factor.

I'm Universal Hamster on steam too.

Hey I've joined the Steam group. I'm a terrible player but I'm having fun the game anyway.
    Steam name: Hal9000
    Last edited by hal9000; 21-08-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Wrong username

Had a lot of fun on mumble and playing DOTA last night, definately a good mix of skill ranges and the better players were always willing to give some advice. So if you've been holding off joining in or talking to anyone in the steam group take the plunge and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I had tons of fun yesterday too. i am still terrible but got lots of good tips form my fellow partners and opponents.

Listenning to 8 brits at the same time while playing is a bit overwhelming at times since english isn't my first language but I managed I think.

Looking forward for the next game.

Obscure Node
    Count me in too fellas! THEY CALL ME "Satchmo"
    looking forward to playing with some decent people.
    Last edited by Ruffian; 11-05-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Inhouse night, tommorow at 8 o'clock BST. All skill ranges welcome. As always, voice comms on mumble, server info in the RPS Dota steam group. See you folk then :)

Hello there! I hope I'll catch some games with you fellas since I play Dota a lot, and I'm always looking for new people.
    cya in-game, my steam acc is: vulpus_ feel free to add me if you want :)

Activated Node
    Joined the group; I'm a fairly inactive RPS-ite (I'm in the Blood Bowl crowd), but I've been playing dota 2 for a couple of months with some friends, and more nice people to queue with is always a good thing. steam id: somanyrobots

How can I get a key for this these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Hi there, some nice tips in this thread! Joined the steam group, just an early warning in case any of us group up in the future, I'm still learning how to play. :)

Obscure Node
    Hey guys, I'm always up for some games, solo queuing is beginning to get somewhat annoying. Slowly managing to learn the ropes of dota, steam account is http://steamcommunity.com/id/-Ray-/, feel free to add me :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingstalker View Post
    How can I get a key for this these days?
    Register in Playdota forums and post on this thread. They give 180 keys daily. I've got mine there in a couple of days.