Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Joined the group also going to just leave this here . . . http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041703201
    Please go ahead and send me a friend request, I know my dota pretty well and absolutely refuse to solo que. Also I love helping people learn how to play so if I can I would gladly be of assistance. Really would like to get involved and have a larger group to play with so expect to see me around in houses if you'll have me.

Obscure Node
    I joined the group too. I didn't play a moba in quiet awhile which means im a noob but im gonna check it out playing with bots first.

Go ahead and add me if you like:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/r3a1

Some dubious fella named "Yeah!" (ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036853979) is using the group chat to spam something about steam games being free, linking an even more dubious site: steamgamesadder or something like that. Caution advised.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Programmer Spike View Post
    Some dubious fella named "Yeah!" (ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036853979) is using the group chat to spam something about steam games being free, linking an even more dubious site: steamgamesadder or something like that. Caution advised.
    Just wanted to post the same seems like he's going through the playerlist of the whole group...

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ReAl View Post
    Just wanted to post the same seems like he's going through the playerlist of the whole group...
    been facing this too

If anyone feels they need a little coaching before they start matchmaking, I'm available to teach today. Just send me a steam message and I'll happily oblige. I've also kicked "Yeah !"
    Last edited by Randomgerbil; 20-05-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Is this still the official RPS Dota2 group? Only 43 members?
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Created a Rock, Paper, Shotgun chatroom ingame, join up...
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Hiya guys. I'm sorry there hasn't been much work done on my end in a while with regards to setting up inhouses and such. This is because of some personal issues I've been having. If anyone would like to step in and admin the group, let me know and I'll set it up.

Activated Node
    Joined, hope to play with some of you soon!

Obscure Node
    Dota 2 is really awesome, though i still cant move on on Dota

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomgerbil View Post
    Hiya guys. I'm sorry there hasn't been much work done on my end in a while with regards to setting up inhouses and such. This is because of some personal issues I've been having. If anyone would like to step in and admin the group, let me know and I'll set it up.
    Maybe should do it like the Tribes: Ascend RPS group where everyone can schedule a event worked well in that group and was not abused yet.

Network Hub
    Hey guys, I (and a few friends) just got beta keys from Rezzed. Although our combined interest has been piqued, we're looking for someone with any level of experience to come and show us the ropes. Or some of the ropes. Or at least get us past the initial 'how the hell does any of this work' phase! Seriously, we're completely clueless at the moment - any helpers?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    Hey guys, I (and a few friends) just got beta keys from Rezzed. Although our combined interest has been piqued, we're looking for someone with any level of experience to come and show us the ropes. Or some of the ropes. Or at least get us past the initial 'how the hell does any of this work' phase! Seriously, we're completely clueless at the moment - any helpers?
    You can learn alot from guides on playdota.com and dotafire.com beside that watch streams/vod's on joindota.com and play bot matches.

Useful video guides:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL24EB71B773DFB306

You can also add me in steam if you like (same name as here) im not a pro but i know my way around the most heroes ;)

Network Hub
    As a super newbie myself, I'm also slowly learning and trying to get better. Feel free to add me on Steam (also the same name as here) and I'm more than willing to share the knowledge I've picked up, or try playing together in some well-mannered and flaming free games.

Activated Node
    Feel free to add me in steam aswell ( vee41 ). I've played a bit and understand most heroes, that does not stop me from sucking though. :)

Activated Node
    Oh, Star Ladder finals are live just about now. If you want to check out some live pro gaming head here: http://www.absolutelegends.net/strea...A-with-TobiWan

It's good and fun way to learn the game :)

Hiya guys, I've set up the group so anyone can schedule an event, as ReAl suggested, and I'm around to teach some newbies :)

Activated Node
    I'm thinking of trying to organize a new players vs new players match at some point this week so that everyone on either side of the match is on a fairly equal level. Just plonking this here to gauge interest and see if we can work out a day.

Network Hub
    I would definitely be up for that, and I'm pretty sure Ayam and Fiyenyaa would be also.