Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'd be interested to join in as well if anyone is organizing another bunch.

Still too late for me to hop on the bandwagon?

Banned
    I'm down for this too!

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Col and Rauten -- I've sent your TL2s via Steam. JG, I sent an invite earlier and I'll sent TL2 to you once we're hooked up.

I've updated my original organization post; if I can't do another 4-pack, I can pass the torch, so to speak, to sacred_flame or someone else.

And I just realized that I am a TERRIBLE PERSON and left out the OP in a pack. zanchito, I'm sorry! I'll move you to group 2 once you shoot me a PM to confirm.
    Last edited by squareking; 30-04-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Cheers chief!

I didn't get Torchlight 1. Is that because I already own it, or does it come separately? If it's separate keep it or put it on offer in the Kindness Club with my compliments.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 30-04-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Yeah Col -- if you already own TL, Steam won't let me gift it to you. I'll put it in the Kindness thread. Other guys: you want I should do the same? Or if there's someone in particular to whom you want me to send it, just let me know.
    steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Dear squareking,

You rock!

Sincerely,
    Me
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Cool. If anyone wants it you can give it to them in trade to get round the gifting restriction. FYI :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Moneis sent, Torches received, Release date... ah crud.
    Thanks a lot for helping us EU-ites get the game uber-cheap.

<3 Squareking. Also if someone wants to add me, my ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/BPSpike/
    Last edited by Battle Programmer Spike; 30-04-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: wooops, link fix'd

Quote Originally Posted by squareking View Post
    And I just realized that I am a TERRIBLE PERSON and left out the OP in a pack. zanchito, I'm sorry! I'll move you to group 2 once you shoot me a PM to confirm.
    Did he said anything yet? I don't wanna start moving the group 2 if he's still not in a group, being the OP and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Programmer Spike View Post
    Did he said anything yet? I don't wanna start moving the group 2 if he's still not in a group, being the OP and all.
    I haven't heard anything yet.

I just checked Steam and I can't purchase another 4-pack, not even as a gift. Sacred_flame, are you still up for grabbing it for group 2? I can continue to organize groups or transfer duties to whomever picks it up.

If you've sent me a PM and you're not in group 1, please be advised that we need a new mule. :)
    Last edited by squareking; 01-05-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    steam

Network Hub
    I'd like to join if we can muster up another merry quartet of Torchlighters.

I, as a member of the race of unities, will also participate, but not until Friday when I get a sum of money for exchanged services.

Hello gents, I wouldn't mind trying to find two other people and buy 2 copies myself, totalling one pack. Wanted to gift one to a friend (is that even possible with the 4 pack).

That should be possible to do without any problems, duff. Basically the buyer gets all the extra copies as gifts. If per chance you aren't the 4-pack buyer just have him trade/send you 2 of those copies and that's it.

I'm interested in 2 pieces of a 4-pack. I'm willing to be the original buyer or buy 2 games from someone else. Whichever role I'm in, I've never given or received Steam gifts so I may need to be prompted as to how to go about it. I'm sure it can't be all that hard though. I'm the_celt on Steam.

Thanks for starting and organizing this thread.

I'd like to be part of a 4-pack too, if anyone from the US would be willing to buy the package raise your hand. I don't see much point in buying the game in my currency since $1=1€ does not sparkle with me.

Going to update the list a bit:

One: DONE
    ColOfNature
    The JG Man
    Rauten
    Myself

Two: DONE
    Phinor
    Battle Programmer Spike
    sacred_flame
    TechnoJellyfish

Three: Status unknow
    Hypernetic (?)
    Eightyseven
    Universal Hamster
    daq

Four: Status unknow
    Alex Bakke
    Patrick Swayze
    Davkaus
    Kodeen

Five: DONE
    Celt (2 copies) (he was able to buy it in dollars and duff wasn't, so I put em together)
    Duff (2 copies)

Six:
    Renhoelder

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, the OP seems to be missing but if he turns to be still interested or something all he has to do is PM me or Squareking so we know what to do. Same goes for any of the other "teams" we know nothing of. If you message us or post something, we can arrange this faster & better :)

Edit: another group is done with the trades! :D
    Edit 2: corrected something I misread about renhoelder.
    Last edited by Battle Programmer Spike; 03-05-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks Spike, for putting this together. Very gentlemanly of you! I appreciate your time.

Thank you also, duff, for collaborating with me on a 4-pack.

Cheers to all.