Thread: Ad 2460

Ad 2460

Started an RPS alliance (Statecorp) in AD2460. Msg androyd for an invite. Will update with more info soon.

Last edited by paranoydandroyd; 13-01-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Joined as Bastiat. Needed a browser based strategy game that's not ogame for a long time, and if it gets posted on RPS it's gotta be good :P
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

In as Cabrecita. I'm also hoping this can scratch the OGame-itch, which had turned to shit last time I tried it.

Up to 11 members right now! Things are looking pretty good. We'll probably start looking for recruiters once we get a slightly better handle on things. Let me know if anyone is interested in recruiting.

Is the plan to become a mass alliance or to keep things a bit on the personal side?

I imagine that would be up to the members, but as for now, growth seems like a good thing.

We also have an IRC channel now, so we have a full communications array lined up :)
    Last edited by Createx; 14-01-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Obscure Node
    I sent a message to androyd as xaphoo. Quadrant 6, sector 15, cluster 3. Just started today...

We are a top20 alliance already and going strong :) Join us for campfire retreats with Horace hymnals IN SPACE.

StateCorp just merged with another alliance, making us the classiest alliance around - highest average on score and XP in the top 10, and smallest alliance in the top 10, currently sitting at #7 :)
    Contact me ingame, same name.
    The game is getting better and better, the devs are actually listening and implementing new features. Join us for world domination and help us get the game on Greenlight:
    Clickety