I'm putting together a mini games expo in a couple of weeks and I'm really keen to know what your favorite indie games are from the last 2-3 years. I know this is a massive question, but I'd really like to know if there's a general consensus on any "must play" games.

I don't really want to say what my favorites are at the moment, but I'm mostly looking for puzzle games (ok, Braid is definitely one of my favorites) and beautiful, concise masterpieces (low-fi is fine). The expo is part of an art exhibition and its a really earnest attempt to introduce a contemporary art audience to indie games. This is an audience with a perception of games dominated by blockbuster FPS titles and I really want to show them how varied the indie scene is at the moment.

Aside from sheer originality, some of the other selection criteria will be:
- They encouraged me to re-evaluate my assumptions (in one way or another) in order to progress
- Their ingenuity is game-specific (the focus is on interactive/procedural innovation, rather than a beautiful story or amazing graphics, although these are bonuses!).
- They should run ok on a 3-5 year old laptop pc

I'd love to know what your top 5 are, along with any other opinions on this kind of project.

Its going to be happening in London, 3rd and 4th June. If you want to get involved, or if you want to know more, feel free to contact me!