Hybrid View

Crusader Kings II

Crusader Kings II is awesome, RPS is awesome, it feels natural both things should come together. So, anyone interested in starting a CKII campaing?

I'm picking up the game today off Amazon since its on sale I'm a big fan of the paradox grand strat if I pick up the game I'd be more then willing to play a multi

Obscure Node
    I'm definitely interested in this! I've not played it much, but the time I've spent with it was vastly enjoyable. Buggering around in a universe with other real people would be epic!

Network Hub
    My curiosity is piqued - I have been getting back into CKII lately, but I've never tried multi before. Let me know if there's room!

Network Hub
    Yeah I'd probably up for it, if there is too many people though then it will go really slowly, just imagine how much pausing there would be?

Yes, let's get a game going!

Network Hub
    We could always split into smaller groups to reduce pausing. Right now, it could be two groups of three or three groups of two.

Hi everyone, nice to see there's interest.

As I imagine it would be hard to find a schedule we all can follow, I created a Steam Group called Rock Paper Crusades so can play casually when we find each other online. Also it's not a problem to play with many people, you just play at 2 or 3 speed and people agree to pause only when there's need for it.

Network Hub
    Well dibs denmark when ever we play! :-P

would love to do this multiplayer once the westeros mod is complete, how cool would that be :p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    I am holding back to Westeros setup too. Medieval Spain is too yawny and I refuse to play other kigdoms.

Activated Node
    Having done at least 6+ sessions on EU3, Hoi3 and some other Paradox games, I can say they are very stable to play on. We usually (depends on the game) are either running on 1x or 3x speed and change from 3x to 1x when someone goes to war. For CK2, I recommend staying at 2x at the beginning and changing 1x when required. For pausing, just ignore it. We didn't use it at any time. Also, why split the group, when the more the merrier?