NFS Hot Pursuit - fill your autolog with interesting people (well, more or less)

I just got Hot Pursuit (thanks Steam weekend deals), and liking it so far.

The Autolog system is a good idea, and a large part of the game is designed around it.
    But when you don't know anyone with the game, it's hard to really find interesting people to add to it. You can add from a "quick game", but since your only interaction with someone there is the way he rammed his car into yours, it's not the best way to know who is worth adding.

So if some RPSers are playing this game since this weekend, or still playing it from time to time, and want to add "not so random but a bit anyway" people to their list, feel free to leave your login in a following post.

It's not so much to enjoy random "wall" posts, but at least to have some leaderboard entries, and maybe the occasional multiplay pursuit ;)

My autolog login is Gnoupi.

I bought it before and played it for quite a while, but not anymore.
    You can of course add me for some (not too hard to beat) leaderboard entries.
    I will add you. Maybe I even get back to it then.

Login is Selene-8

Same as Nova; I cannot remember my exact login atm (probably either JohnnyK or JohnnyK77), but I'll add you whenever I get into the game.

EDIT: Added you guys.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 12-09-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    J-Grizzly.

Ok, added all of you so far, so at least I'll have some times to look at (and despair) :P