Obscure Node

A trio of Torchlights (Steam copies, that is).

Hello there, fellow RPS-denizens! I recently pre-ordered the four pack of Torchlight 2 from Steam so my small group of adventuring buddies could tackle the new game together, but I have a problem. The pre-order comes with free copies of the original Torchlight, and, well, we all already have it!

I'd like to hang on to one of them, but the other three are free game to any forum-goers that would like them. It might not be as shiny as the sequel, but I think Torchlight is a pretty damn good single player action-RPG, and worth a look.

If you'd like to get one, PM me your Steam handle and I'll gift the beastie to you.

I mentioned this in my Introduce Yourself post, but I think it might spark more interest as its own topic.

Nox

ETA: I'm Canadian, I have no idea if that means I can only gift it to other North Americans or not. Does Steam divide us up?
    Last edited by Nechronox; 29-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    I already have the game and thus don't need it, but just want to say good on you for the kindness.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Obscure Node
    Well, thanks man. Always glad to spread some gaming goodness around to my fellow gamers when I can, y'know?

Well, I'd take one. In similar vein, I have a giftable copy of World Basketball Manager 2010 that someone can have.

Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    If you don't get many responses, try the Kindness Club - games can always find a good home there.
    There shouldn't be a problem with gifting outside North America.

Also, just wanted join in with another thanks for your generosity. It warms my cold, dead heart to see the gaming joy being shared around.

Obscure Node
    Alas, my poor Boris, the three copies have gone to Riadsala, TailSwallower, and Siddin! But! As I have yet to find anyone in real life that would like the fourth one that I was saving, you're welcome to it. Just PM me your Steam handle.

Also: hello, westyfield! It's nice to see people appreciating the sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nechronox View Post
    Alas, my poor Boris, the three copies have gone to Riadsala, TailSwallower, and Siddin! But! As I have yet to find anyone in real life that would like the fourth one that I was saving, you're welcome to it. Just PM me your Steam handle.

Also: hello, westyfield! It's nice to see people appreciating the sentiment.
    No worries, it'll probably be on sale soon enough so don't hesitate to give it to a real life friend. If you do not find anyone who wants it, I'll take it.

In the mean time, I still have that World Basketball Manager 2010 to give away. Any takers? I don't like sporting games at all so it's just going to waste in my steam gift folder.

Obscure Node
    Well, sad as it may be, my circle of friends is quite small, and of the gamers within it, they all have Torchlight! So, it's yours if you'd like it, Boris. Just PM your Steam handle and I'll gift it to ya. It's a neat little game, and a great way to spend some time waiting on the sequel!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    I like it here, it's nice. You people are nice. Nice is good.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Thanks Nechronox! Torchlight runs pretty well on this netbook.
    I'll have to grab Torchlight 2 once I'm back in Australia and on my main computer so I can play with RPSers.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Do let me know when you guys are online with Torch2 :) And congratulations to you for having the generous thought in the first place - it's always the most complicated part of giving (usually).

The World Basketball Manager 2010 has been taken.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    Thanks Nechronox! Torchlight runs pretty well on this netbook.
    I'll have to grab Torchlight 2 once I'm back in Australia and on my main computer so I can play with RPSers.
    You're welcome, TailSwallower! Hope you have fun with it. Boris, just waitin' on your to accept my friend invite so I can gift it to ya!

There's quite a big timezone difference between us, so I'm guessing we're rarely on at the same time, but I've accepted. :)

Thank you, Nechronox :)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    There's quite a big timezone difference between us, so I'm guessing we're rarely on at the same time, but I've accepted. :)
    One can never have enough friends, even if you don't see them very often. :-) You're quite welcome, I hope you enjoy the game!