Obscure Node

Tavern Of Heroes Demo Here (Win,Mac,Lin)

After much work, there's now a demo available for our first game, Tavern Of Hereos. You might have seen us post here before, I figured a demo was big enough for a new thread.

The demo features the battle part of the game. It's mostly to give a feel of the game and receive suggestions from people as well as get more people interested in the project.

You can find the download links on our indiedb page which is here :
    http://www.indiedb.c...avern-of-heroes
    If you have issues or suggestions, I will monitor this thread for replies and answer everything.

Obscure Node
    Come on, don't be shy. Any comments? By the way, our indiedb download links been approved as well.

If you are limited to four heroes would it not make sense to display all four action bars at the same time? That would probably give me a better sense of control, at the moment it seems a bit like I'm operating one person and the others are doing whatever they feel like (a la Dragon Age).

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Feldspar View Post
    If you are limited to four heroes would it not make sense to display all four action bars at the same time? That would probably give me a better sense of control, at the moment it seems a bit like I'm operating one person and the others are doing whatever they feel like (a la Dragon Age).
    Indeed, we have received that suggestion before. Actually, the max number will probably be 5 but we will try to add it and probably rework the GUI in general.
    Thanks for the comment :)

Obscure Node
    Gameplay video made by a fan : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXWoMAfefKk

I really like the art style! I downloaded the demo and will hopefully find time to play it and do a write up for my under-the-radar games blog this weekend.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Hensler View Post
    I really like the art style! I downloaded the demo and will hopefully find time to play it and do a write up for my under-the-radar games blog this weekend.
    Thanks! Glad you like the art :) Working on adding the part to tie the demo and progression / levelling now. Can't wait to see your blog post :D