Obscure Node

WASDER, pretty cool name eh?

Have you ever read Rockpapershotgun with devotion since the very first days and thought you could do something 1% as good?

Well have I got a proposal for you! www.wasder.net

This thing (precisely what we don't know) has a few major differences to RPS. Firstly, it's quite bad. Secondly, it has a very small community so we've got openings for people who want to write, design the site.. and all sorts of other interesting things.

Funding is minimal but present.

[something deleted here]

Another thing you could do is join our steam group . This is where we play MOWAS and ARMA. However, despite being founded in the Greatest of Britains, most of our members are from the subjugate dominion of Canada. So timings are currently anti-social and anti-employment.

A third thing you can do is like us on facebook.

So there's a bunch of things you can do, and any other fun activities will appear in this thread as they occur.
    Last edited by Arjuna; 29-04-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    One thing you can do kind reader is give us a look and leave us abuse in the comments section.
    Serious, cut the following line or I'm not even clicking through.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    Sorry to offend you, wasn't that funny anyway so I deleted it. Thanks for the click in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Serious, cut the following line or I'm not even clicking through.
    Lighten up sweetie.