Thread: Nidhogg?

Nidhogg?

What ever happened to Nidhogg? I remember hearing that there was some manner of legal issue delaying its release a while ago, but I've not heard anything since. Any ideas when I'll finally be able to play it again?
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar

Seriously, how hard can it be to get that game out the door?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Monaco won the year before that and they're still at it.

I've been excited for that game for absolutely ages. It seems to have gone off the grid completely.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackShandy View Post
    I've been excited for that game for absolutely ages. It seems to have gone off the grid completely.
    Well for Monaco you can reach Andy on Twitter pretty easily and the answer is always "Soon". Right now he's almost finished with the engine, characters, progression and unlocks and seems to be working with community mapmakers to make a good map base.

Same for nidhogg and Spyparty -.-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Monaco and Spy Party I sort of get though as they're both games that can be hugely improved by added crap loads more levels and variations to them. Everything I've read about Nidhogg suggests it's fairly simple... hopefully the time is being spent on making it something hugely deep and fascinating, I'm just not sure what exactly.