Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spiral Knights

Delightful junior-hivemind membership is delightful.

edit: My in-game tag is Orranis. As declared before, memberships is delightful.
    Last edited by Grailer_Diomede; 29-06-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: forgot to include info

Added the lot of you, I hope. Haven't been very active lately, but I keep watching this thread and the steam chat, so give me a ping if you need anything with the guild.

So, how do we get to be "members?" I've been at "recruit" for a bit now. It doesn't mean anything, but it'd be nifty to be a member instead of a recruit.

Ah, yes, I can do that for you, I just stopped bothering with the ranks when I realized most of them didn't do anything.

I'm away from my computer at the moment, but if you message Cantiq in-game I'm sure he'll either oblige or kick you out for trying to scam him. :D

(He probably won't kick you out so just give him an ask)

Heya, just starting up the game. I don't even have an account on the game yet, and I do admit, I created this RPS account for the sole reason of joining the guild (I have been an avid RPS lurker for as long as I can remember though). Game name will be Pontificus.

Obscure Node
    I'd love to join, I've been looking for a chill group to play with. In game name is Thorl. Munitions factory ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificus View Post
    Heya, just starting up the game. I don't even have an account on the game yet, and I do admit, I created this RPS account for the sole reason of joining the guild (I have been an avid RPS lurker for as long as I can remember though). Game name will be Pontificus.
    Ragelfratz. Turns out Pontificus is taken, I guess it will be Puntificus(hehe) then.

A bunch of you should now have been added to the guild, speak up if you're not!
    I'm in sweden ATM so I can't really do proper guild things, but bug cantiq in-game or iq on steam if you need anything.

Obscure Node
    Hello, I'd like to join the RPS guild please. Steam ID is Kuulkris, same as my RPS ID. I've just gotten all the gear I need to unlock Tier 2, so that's exciting.

Added you, and a bunch of others! Glad to see our member list growing. We might even manage some sort of organization if it keeps going on like this.

First order of business will likely be editing the first post to include who has what recipes, so we don't end up buying them dozens of times. After that we can discuss trade monopolies and how to break the economy under the might of rock paper spiralgun.

Obscure Node
    Okay, so I guess I'll begin with a few proper (?) guild thingies:
    Do you buy Crystal energy from other players then? The wiki wasn't all that clear on that.
    Somebody buys crystal energy from the "free to play" company. It is then auctioned off. Left click on the energy counter in the bottom right corner of your interface, and it will prompt you to buy energy for real money, but when you choose the "Trade" or "Market" tab, you can buy crystal energy from other players for the ingame currency (crowns).

My Recipes:

Swords:
    2 Star - Calibur
    3 Star - Tempered Calibur

Bomb:
    1 Star - Firecracker (Only for the Steam achievement and ticket during the summer sale. I can make them for others too, though.)

Helm:
    2 Star - Spiral Demo Helm
    3 Star - Dusker Cap

Armor:
    2 Star - Spiral Demo Suit

Shield:
    2 Star - Defender
    2 Star - Owlite Shield
    3 Star - Horned Owlite Shield

I've put the good recipes in boldface. The Wolver-Dusker-etc. series is apparently good for swordfighters (the 5 star armor has +Sword Damage or +Sword Attack Speed, depending on version). The Calibur series' charge attack is amazing: It's generally a simple 360 AoE swipe that knocks enemies back. But charge, then hit something stationary/something in a corner, and you will hit it thrice. For example, this attack does enough damage to (nearly) destroy Gun Puppies (http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Gun_Puppy) with a single charge attack. Finally, I looked up all shields and the final stats of the Owlite Shield series appealed to me, but I don't really know if there aren't (much) better shields out there.

As someone in the thread posted, 4 star and 5 star items aren't actually tradeable. However, getting 3 star equipment (relatively) cheap is already worth a lot, so I propose we pool (at least) 2 star and 3 star recipes.
    Crafting costs (400 crowns, 50 energy) for 2 star items, (1000 crowns, 200 energy) for 3 star items.

EDIT: Preferred mode of contacting me: via PM or via ICQ (ICQ number: 242815929)
    EDIT2: And my ingame name is Leyra.
    Last edited by MondSemmel; 12-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Obscure Node
    I'd like to join the RPS guild. In-game name is Aradalf. Just started, so still at Tier 1 right now.

Obscure Node
    I have played some (almost at tier 2) and would like to join this guild aswell. In-game tag: Stenkil

Obscure Node
    I'm interested in joining this guild, in-game name is Analru. I'm at tier 3 and have access to a lot of the popular recipes.

Obscure Node
    in-game name is Remoe, been playing since beta
    Haven't played much since it was released, sitting on tier 2/3 gear right now. Interested in becoming a bomber.

Don't have what recipes I have right now but I believe I have Calibur, Tempered Calibur, Great Defender and some other things

Ever thought about starting a steam group?
    My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Remoe
    Last edited by Remoe; 18-07-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Sorry I won't be able to add you people myself at the moment, but if you a swing an in-game mail to Cantiq, or iq in steam, he should add you right up.

Obscure Node
    ingame name is Mrfoofums. Just finished my 2 star set been palying with randoms mostly, would like to join up!

My in game name is FlamingBacon. I just started and this seem really cool i would like to join.

Sent a friend req to Liquorish :)

Obscure Node
    I shall be reviving the guild known as Rock Paper Spiralgun in Spiral Knights. Thanks to Liqourish for giving me Guild Master title.

My Spiral Knights name is Ayeup and I have created a steam community group for all Spiral Knights players of RockPaperShotgun:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpsg

I tend to play Spiral Knights quite regularly, got some decent recipes and gear to tackle most of the bosses in the game.

There shall be some planned out group raids in the mere future, will post announcements in the steam community group and also here on the forums.

Time to bring your SpiralGuns.