Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Obscure Node
    So I've been playing this a few times lately, in perparation for BF3. What's up with the weapon unlocks? I know I've played it enough for my engineer dude to actually be able to engineer - the main menu shows the repairy thing is ready to use - but when I join any server, it doesn't actually let me use any of this stuff. Am I missing something, or is the game really this broken?

Activated Node
    On some servers I've run into a problem where the game shows me as rank 0 and doesn't let me choose any of the higher gear I've unlocked. I think it might be some kind of a problem connecting to the "rank servers" leaving the joined server thinking I'm rank 0. That happens quite rarely though and on some servers it goes away after a while. I can usually just switch servers and everything works again. I don't know if your problem is the same but anyway. Haven't had any other problems with the unlock system.

Activated Node
    Ok, how about we finally get those RPS games up this weekend guys? I'm sure we'll be able to scrounge up a squad or two. I'd be up for some squad action at least on Saturday, pretty much any time (EU). How about it, are any of the new guys still playing :)?

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Is this thing gone for good?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Is this thing gone for good?
    I still play semi-regularly if anyone fancies a game.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

I have started playing but may can it for BF3

I still play this from time to time, didn't knew there was a RPS server till now. Gonna try and join for some crazy action! (by crazy I mean people fragging me a lot)