Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Just read WOT I THINK on main page and stop repeating yourself men.
    you write Theif 4 and i have hope for Thief 4. since its created by those who made Deus Ex HR. which is only sequel to classic that turn out amazing and only consolize sequel that is actually good and live up to original.

i have hope for thief 4.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Actually no,it didn't lived to the original,but at least it tried.

Actually no,it didn't lived to the original,but at least it tried.
    compare to what crap we have nowadays. it is.

plus it made by completely new Developers. so Id say it live up to original

Why would i even compare it to the "crap we have nowadays",compare it to original..

Why would i even compare it to the "crap we have nowadays",compare it to original..
    well its not as good as original in lot of ways but original is also quite dated. so??

Kinda funny the dated game still beats majority of games,same with System Shock 2,its like devs went downhil from that time of age.

Kinda funny the dated game still beats majority of games,same with System Shock 2,its like devs went downhil from that time of age.
    Blame Mainstream media and consoles.

well non mainstream games still hold up against them (STALKER, Metro) but mainstream games not

Lets go back to the topic,i want to bash hitman little bit more :P

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    To be fair to the game, the QTE system is probably the best way around that encounter. It would be quite ridiculous to design a whole control scheme around wrestling for a sequence that lasts a minute, whilst just having generic melee combat would look silly there.

The issue is more that the kill was rewarded with a silent assassin rating.

How is facing a hulk of a man in melee the best option? Is agent 47 that powerful, or is just the game being silly? Lets not even talk at how lame a QTE is... press square to stealth...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf View Post

How is facing a hulk of a man in melee the best option? Is agent 47 that powerful, or is just the game being silly? Lets not even talk at how lame a QTE is... press square to stealth...
    Why did they miss this amazing opportunity to add a 3d fighting mini-game? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE DEVELOPERS?!
    Steam profile
    PC Specs: I have a big e-peen

After Kane & Lynch this is not the least bit surprising. Farewell, IO Interactive, we hardly knew ye.
    Why yes, I am one of those quiet psychotic types.

Worst thing about game is that there is only one path to the goal,its FULLY linear experience.. For example option one is,shoot all the guards who are standing before house,or second one,wait to turn their backs and go through doors "Stealthly" :|

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf View Post

You misunderstand me. I mean that using a QTE for that sequence is probably the best way of representing it, otherwise the developers would have had to create a whole set of wrestling mechanics for a fight that only takes up a very small part of the game. A generic melee system wouldn't work there. I don't mean that it makes any sense for Agent 47 to have a wrestling match with some three times the size of him.

Biggest issuse is that he takes of his mask ? Why ?!

If you don't know yet,devs who made original hitmans left the studio and created new one,their game is generals & something,ww2 rts/fps game,looks quite good.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    From what I understand, the consoles limited the game and forced checkpoints and smaller levels into the game. I still think that IO know how to make a good Hitman game.

Network Hub
    Emotional engagement

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    You misunderstand me. I mean that using a QTE for that sequence is probably the best way of representing it, otherwise the developers would have had to create a whole set of wrestling mechanics for a fight that only takes up a very small part of the game. A generic melee system wouldn't work there. I don't mean that it makes any sense for Agent 47 to have a wrestling match with some three times the size of him.
    So do you agree that setting up this situation is ludicrous? if the game don't have a melee system, why put a situation that involves melee? Cutscenes to kill the target is just horrible...

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    From what I understand, the consoles limited the game and forced checkpoints and smaller levels into the game. I still think that IO know how to make a good Hitman game.

All hitman games were on consoles men,even Blood Money so game doesn't suck because of console limitations buut,because devs decided so.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Er wut?

They tried to pack far more detail into this game than they ever did with Blood Money, and checkpoint systems and the way it resets disguises is definitely an indicator they have memory issues workin on consoles.

Because it's apparently a stealth kill, even though everybody and their mom can see the killer's face and probably took a photo as well?

Just a thought.