Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar

What is this awesome game?

Yeah, I can read youtube video titles. What I meant was, has this ever existed as a PC game or possibly a PS2/Gamecube game? Don't think I can afford arcade cabinets yet...

According to the Youtube comments, it's an arcade game (that the guy is running through an emulator software on PC), and apparently there's also a DS game of some sort.

So best bet is probably getting this emulated on PC.

What the hell did I just watch...

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Baris View Post
    What the hell did I just watch...

Seconded. No idea what was happening in that video.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Golgo 13 is a famous Japanese comic about a sniper/assassin. He's sort of like James Bond but without the morality. The game is showing the actual panels of the comic leading up to the part where the assassination takes place.

It's being played as a rom on MAME on PC. Don't know which of the particular arcade games this is, since there are several.

It's likely to be the first one going by the title screen in the previous video in the series. Emulation is your best bet if you're dead set on it seeing how on rails first person shooters just don't sell on PC. Personally I wouldn't bother with it, I love rail shooters but it kind of loses a lot of its impact when you don't have a plastic scoped rifle to play the game with but that's just me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mashakos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalk View Post
    Emulation is your best bet if you're dead set on it seeing how on rails first person shooters just don't sell on PC.
    I don't know. Shooting the high heel off that woman's shoe, and (head)shooting a prisoner while he's talking to his lawyer through a revolving door are not easy to do with a mouse - not to mention really creative!!

anyway, I have a Gyration remote. So I have fun with these kind of games at least.
    Last edited by mashakos; 20-06-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Attack thenarrative like a radiant suicide
    The music is awesome.