Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    I didn't even get past the main menu. Laughed so hard at the music and quit.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzar View Post
    There is also The Witcher, an RPG that makes liberal use of nudity, sex and scantily clad females.
    Um... not really. That's an exaggeration. There are some women who are allergic to clothing in it, yes, but most females are dressed appropriately (for the era and, well, public decency).

Obscure Node
    Hereís your average peasant woman in the Witcher.

Hereís Trish:

This is what Princess Adda looks like:

I havenít even posted the abundant nudity found in the Witcher, a game where itís possible to have intercourse with multiple women for a few coins or even a hunch of food. There is a bordello in Act 2, and a hooker can be found at every turn, no matter how small the community is.

Like I said, I think Loren: Amazon Princess is a great game, and that even led me to purchase other titles from your company like the 2 Spirit Hearts. I will also convey my positive experience to my friend whoís even more of a RPG/anime enthusiast than I am. Neither of us are misogynist by any means.

I do not believe Loren Amazon Princess will push any gamer towards misogyny.

And the average peasant woman isn't far off the mark, as far as I'm aware, so y'know.

And it's Triss

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    And the average peasant woman isn't far off the mark, as far as I'm aware, so y'know.
    In the Witcher, average peasant women reveal a ton of cleavage. In the picture below, we can see that medieval women wore more modest attire.

And it's Triss

I can't get anything past you :)

In the picture above, you can see very, very few of the serfdom/peasantry.

Obscure Node
    In that picture, we can clearly see that the average medieval female peasant ( paysanne 1400) does not show any cleavage at all, unlike her counterpart in the Witcher.

In fact, none of the medieval women in that picture, regardless of class, show any cleavage. That's in stark contrast with women in the Witcher, where even Princess Adda gives gawkers a generous view of her cleavage.

In that picture, we can clearly see that the average medieval female peasant ( paysanne 1400) does not show any cleavage at all, unlike her counterpart in the Witcher.

In fact, none of the medieval women in that picture, regardless of class, show any cleavage. That's in stark contrast with women in the Witcher, where even Princess Adda gives gawkers a generous view of her cleavage.
    As I said, some of the women are allergic to clothing.

But that picture is one tiny, tiny artist's impression out of hundreds, if not thousands.

Obscure Node
    It's not just some Witcher women that were allergic to clothing, it's a lot of them, as I have shown with the screenshots, which did not even include the abundant nudity and numerous hookers found throughout that game.

It really, really wasn't that bad. It could have been better, but it suffered from having about three different models of clothing.

Obscure Node
    The point that I made still stands.

There is also The Witcher, an RPG that makes liberal use of nudity, sex and scantily clad females.

And it's not a bad thing, because most of it makes sense or is mildly exaggerated.

Thanks, glad you liked it.
    I think you have a very unique product, and I would be disappointed if you were to second guess yourself and drastically alter the style of your future games.
    Yes it is. Despite some hilarious comments from some people in this thread, I was very pleased by the public overall response to the game, and will surely make more VN/RPGs. About the sexyness will keep it in future games but make a better distinction between the "covered" version and the sexy one. I mean, the covered version will be much more covered than it is now, with warriors wearing armors and so on, so this way will make everyone happy :)
    if you like manga, RPG and dating sims, check my indie computer games

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    In the Witcher, average peasant women reveal a ton of cleavage. In the picture below, we can see that medieval women wore more modest attire.
    The Witcher isn't set in realistic Medieval times though. There's nothing worse than you'd see in your average club on a Friday night. It's revealing, but realistic. And no women are running into sword-fights dressed that way in those games either.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    The Witcher isn't set in realistic Medieval times though. There's nothing worse than you'd see in your average club on a Friday night. It's revealing, but realistic. And no women are running into sword-fights dressed that way in those games either.
    Real life medieval women did not flaunt their cleavage as ostensibly as Witcher women do. Youíre saying that The Witcher setting is not set in Realistic Medieval times, therefore Witcher women can freely show their cleavage without detracting from the immersion of the setting. You also said that the Witcher setting borrows some of the aspects of the 21st centuryís female dressing code, which is true. I agree with what you said concerning that. The Witcher created its own setting, and thatís fine with me. That game is one of my all-time favorites.

My intent was not to degrade the Witcher. I just used the Witcher as an example of a successful RPG who features abundant cleavage, nudity and sexual activity. Consequently, no developer should be afraid of including those adult elements in their future games, because it has been shown that the market enjoys such products.

About your last point, that women in The Witcher did not fight in cleavage dress, well Triss does. I donít have any issues with Triss going to battle in a revealing dress, or with Isabella and Aribeth doing likewise. All of them wear stuff that shows their cleavage and exposes their throat. You also see a ton of those sort of ďarmorĒ in World of Warcraft. Itís par for the course for Fantasy RPGs.