Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Last night was scary! On that LOTR (?) map, there were 2-3 people who consistently slaughtered everyone else. They either play too much WB or I m just useless...
    Relive the memories ...in the corner of my mind ...filthy bloodstained brutal meeeeemooooriiiies.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Got it, now to shoot people while shirtless, and in the game.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Relive the memories ...in the corner of my mind ...filthy bloodstained brutal meeeeemooooriiiies.
    That guy... There is something wrong there.

Network Hub
    Okay, I'm in. When do y'all do things? There didn't seem to be any stuff on the group page.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by dsch View Post
    Okay, I'm in. When do y'all do things? There didn't seem to be any stuff on the group page.
    Thursdays @ 8.30 GMT.

By the way, what's the consensus for tonight? Vanilla or Napoleonic? I might be half an hour or so late .

We'll be trotting about in Napoleonic tonight, I'd like to do some more team building. Maybe a bridge this time?
    I'm Respecting your culture!

Activated Node
    I will buy this game when I get home, and I will play with you. This looks like a ton of fun!

The absurd cheapness, and a hilarious youtube video, convinced me to get this where previously I had the attitude of "Buy a MP-only mod? Pschaw!"

The most fun thing is getting a bunch of musicians together and joining in a rousing tune. People will fall into step with you as you tromp towards glory. Wonderful.

I'll get in on some of this if it ever happens on non-Thursdays.

Harlander, we're gonna set up some non-thurs sessions at some point, probably on a monday, saturday or wednesday.
    I'm Respecting your culture!

Network Hub
    Which server are you guys on? I suspect there might be an option to find out on Steam, but I'm so far failing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Played some Warband and some Napoleonic Wars MP over the weekend. In Warband, it was like the time we all tried to play it, basically one guy with some huge weapon slaughtering everyone. Nap Wars was a bit better but the amount of insanely racist stuff on side chat is truly amazing...
    Last edited by kataras; 18-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.

I'm well up for some Napoleonic/vanilla Warband! Thursday's are problematic but hopefully I can get in on some of the non-thursday sessions StrangLove mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    Nap Wars was a bit better but the amount of insanely racist stuff on side chat is truly amazing...
    I noticed the level of text chat dropping pretty low also when I joined on Monday eve. There may be some correlation with the recent sale but hopefully it'll die down as offensive players hoping to make their impacting entrances just knuckle down and get on with playing the game.

Also, in preparation for Thursday's session, let's cut to StrangLove on his Team Building show on Sky channel 878, the Team Building Channel:

Activated Node
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Pegs3-yhs&t=0m18s

First thing that came to mind. See you all Thursday!

Network Hub
    Right well its unfortunate that its so early in the day for us north americans but I really want to join in, so I look forward to seeing you all tommorow.

Another video of last Thursday, to wet the appetite for tonight:

Activated Node
    Sorry if I seem in a foul mood today - I'm ill, and am desperate to get my Civ fix. Great fun was had, especially the first part of the game.

*shakes fist angrily at mike*
    Last edited by Borklund; 21-06-2012 at 11:06 PM.

The dreaded Team Building exercise from last week:

Here's a little 20 second trap from last week's warm-up session. I get so jubilant I sound like that big dude from the Goonies:

I want to know who got the PUT YO HANDS UP rave recorded? Or screenshots at leastizzle.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    What's the plan for tonight? Warming up or straight on to a siege server?