Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'll throw myself in for this - what could be better than walking into lines of gunfire and trying not to die?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    On a scale of 1 to 2, how much fun is this? I ve played some Warband solo but got a bit fed up with it after 30 hours...
    Also is there a standard day of the week? And do you play against others or between yourselves?

Kataras: after 5 minutes, Joe exclaimed 'This is my game now', so I think at least he liked it. Personally, it's brilliant fun when played with friends, but playing MP with just pubbies gets irritating after a while.

We're trying to play on Thursdays as an 'official', but Ice and Alone requested that we play on Mondays as well, so there's that too.

We generally play against pubbies, on the same team, but yesterday we did have some fun doing 4V4 horse fights.
    I'm Respecting your culture!

I'd love to join as well, never really been once for MP clans but the idea of organised platoon fire is too tempting.

I think we need to appoint a Searjeant to administer kicks to those who disobey orders, any nominations?
    RPS Arma 2 community server!
    Join us for tacticlol manshootery, explosions and helicopter crashes.

Lesser Hivemind Node

That was a good map for bush sharking, kataras. We hit, then meld into the leaves like elves with gunpowder (poetic, huh?).

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post

kataras is very cool...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Almost formed a line:

Obscure Node
    Looks like great fun. Room for another?

Really enjoying Warband at the moment and it will be interesting to see the difference guns make to the combat system.

Network Hub
    If you guys wanna practice your melee skills with the bayonet check out the 91st groupfight server. Usually find some members of the 91st on there, we recently beat the 79th 10-0 and are melee based regiment.

Couple of excellent quickies from Monday's strange session, relive the magic of Fantasia:

And, apologies for what could be considered spam but I believe it's only one video per post, sorry:

Lesser Hivemind Node
    LOL! the second video is hilarious... Teamwork!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelH View Post
    Looks like great fun. Room for another?

Really enjoying Warband at the moment and it will be interesting to see the difference guns make to the combat system.
    We certainly have room for another maggot in our ranks! Try and find me in the RPS steam chatroom either today or tomorrow, and I'll add you to the steamgroup. We run sessions on thursdays, and are contemplating doing the saturday line-battles.

I don't suppose you gentlemen are still accepting new players?

Of course we are! Find me in the RPS steam chatroom at some point tomorrow and I'll get you set for the thursday session, my steam tag is StrangLove