Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    41
    Ah, I do like Three Panel Soul, but it's a very casual comic. I much prefer the previous MacHall comic they did. (http://www.machall.com/view.php?date=2000-11-07)

  2. #42
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,216
    Whoa, there are lots of new suggestions since last time I checked this post! Brillent!

    I looked at 3eanuts and it is amazing; I somehow managed to barely ever read a Peanuts comic in my life (though I watched many Charlie Brown videos) but these are hilarious and make me wish I could see the last panel to dispel the thick blanket of d3p41rz...so maybe I will rustle up some old Peanuts collections after all.

    The rest, I will need to sift through later. I feel that if you are caught reading webcomics at work you will lose your credibility; but if the webcomic turns out to be Dilbert or Peanuts, somehow it is alright again.




    Edit: "Webomics". :(
    Last edited by Berzee; 31-05-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

  3. #43
    pokey the penguin

    http://yellow5.com/pokey/

    /thread

  4. #44
    Obscure Node Totally Biased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    11
    Would absolutely recommend giving Looking For Group a try.

  5. #45
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lukasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,710
    bumping as


    anyone saw latest xkcd comic? I think it tops the ridiculous scale

  6. #46
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    bumping as


    anyone saw latest xkcd comic? I think it tops the ridiculous scale
    Haha, just came here to post that. :)

    Here's the link for others: http://xkcd.com/1110/

    I'm still exploring, currently stuck somewhere in the underworld. It's just crazy.

  7. #47
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by mrki View Post
    Haha, just came here to post that. :)

    Here's the link for others: http://xkcd.com/1110/

    I'm still exploring, currently stuck somewhere in the underworld. It's just crazy.
    Explored it all the way to the right, across mario land, the ocean, super tall radio tower etc. Amazing stuff!
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

  8. #48
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,118
    I think I've worn the fingerprint off'n my best pointin' finger, scrolling about on a trackpad. Found this - it's not perfect (I'd have made the sky regions white for a start) and it does take some of the sense of discovery out of it, but it makes finding stuff a whole lot easier.


  9. #49
    Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzee View Post
    Whoa, there are lots of new suggestions since last time I checked this post! Brillent!

    I looked at 3eanuts and it is amazing; I somehow managed to barely ever read a Peanuts comic in my life (though I watched many Charlie Brown videos) but these are hilarious and make me wish I could see the last panel to dispel the thick blanket of d3p41rz...so maybe I will rustle up some old Peanuts collections after all.
    Garfield Minus Garfield is a good bit of fun.

    3eanuts doesn't do it for me.

    Yeah, go buy some of the excellent, excellent bookshelf editions of Peanuts. The strip practically taught me how to read. And amazingly, I still find it funny as an adult. Not much holds up like that.

    The depression and pop-psychoanalysis is grand, and no need to chop off the fourth panel to enjoy.

  10. #50
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I think I've worn the fingerprint off'n my best pointin' finger, scrolling about on a trackpad. Found this - it's not perfect (I'd have made the sky regions white for a start) and it does take some of the sense of discovery out of it, but it makes finding stuff a whole lot easier.
    Turns out you can go underground when going under at the mario section, then if you follow it and go to the left there's creepers.

    jaEoS.jpg
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

  11. #51
    Obscure Node jackieo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11
    Sorry, have to add one more to the list. http://wondermark.com/

    Not about video games or nerdy shit, but consistently funny.

  12. #52
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieo View Post
    Sorry, have to add one more to the list. http://wondermark.com/

    Not about video games or nerdy shit, but consistently funny.
    I second this.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

  13. #53
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    Oh yes. So much yes. I am so sorry that Digger is finished - it consistently provided at least one highlight per week. Glorious characters, and Ursula's art improves gorgeously.
    I read all of it (750+ pages?) in one sitting yesterday. It really is excellent.

    I'd also recommend Unsounded: http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsound...1/ch01_01.html

  14. #54
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasz View Post
    bumping as


    anyone saw latest xkcd comic? I think it tops the ridiculous scale
    Thanks for reminding me that I had javascript disabled on xkcd. I was confused by that one until I enabled it.

  15. #55
    Network Hub Jambe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    310
    I bid thee rise (don't wanna start a dupe thread).

    I recently found O Human Star; I love it. Bit of NSFW romance but mostly SFW, a sci-fi romance/drama:

    http://ohumanstar.com/chapter-1-title-page/

    I didn't see The Fox Sister mentioned; it's a cute romance set in 1968 in an interpretation of the Korean folk tale of the same name (in which a shape-shifting fox aka a kumiho kills & eats people):

    http://thefoxsister.com/?id=1

    Jayd Ait-Kaci, who illustrates The Fox Sister, draws incredibly well.

    Anybody have other suggestions?
    Last edited by Jambe; 09-05-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •