Banned

My Friends Are Already Playing Max Payne 3 on Xbox, And I Still Have to Wait

Of course, pirated gamers they are, playing their downloaded copies. Dont know why, no luck with Playstation.

Sometimes I wonder, what does it pay off to be honest to maintain one's dignity, be it to play games, for career,......, for our lives.

Activated Node
    Where can I pirate some high-quality gamers?

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    You can't, high quality gamers don't exist.

I wish I had something more substantial to add to this thread, but piracy has been debated so often on this forum before, there simply isn't anything left to say.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    This doesn't deserve a separate thread and especially not one with such a long thread name, it's making a mess of the forum.

Save it for twitter or your facebook.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    If you're only being honest for a payoff, you're doing it wrong.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Well, I'm going to say I will neither buy nor pirate Max Payne 3. But that isn't contributing anything.

What I will say is that I don't know why I don't want Max Payne 3, and that bothers me a little bit. It's just completely failed to capture my interest, despite the fact that I loved the first two. Of course, the first two were developed by Remedy and this one is by Rockstar Vancouver, but see, I wasn't even interested enough in the game to find that out (though I was interested enough in why I wasn't interested to find that out, if you follow).
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I can't wait for Max Payne 3, I saw a video where he jumps down some steps and his legs flail around cause of the euphoria engine and I love that kind of detail. Plus I love Max Payne and considering Remedy themselves have said its fantastic, I can't wait.