Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    The points were money in Bulletstorm, if I remember correctly. Part of the reason I really hated that game: the only way to progress was to stare at the list of pre-defined combos and work those into your killing routine (as opposed to making your own combos organically.) I mean, you could just kill them, but that would be kind of missing the point.
    Oh, right. And the fact that I have to buy ammo with it makes skillpoint collecting, while I enjoy the "killing with style" thing, awfully tedious. It doesn't help when the ammo are scarce in the game and costs a fortune.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is that the medic only seems to have shotguns. Which are useless in most parts of the coop maps.
    When someone rushes into a pack of enemies and dies the shotguns are quite handy. Also good when shield dudes pop out and bash allies.

Activated Node
    Played a few more rounds, and am not very impressed. I think this is a "good for a f2p" game, not just a good game. I played Ghost Recon Online this weekend as well, and loved it. I think I'll pass on this one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison Dance View Post
    Played a few more rounds, and am not very impressed. I think this is a "good for a f2p" game, not just a good game. I played Ghost Recon Online this weekend as well, and loved it. I think I'll pass on this one though.
    Same here. I'd probably put Warface at #3 on my semi-realistic military shooter list - behind Blacklight: Retribution and Ghost Recon Online. Tribes blows them all away, but I'd put that in a whole different category. I'll probably check out Warface again when it's officially in English and has been developed some more, but for now, I'll play one of those other games for a free shooter fix.