Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My tag is Incariol#2920; I'm currently only playing on the EU server. Just mention that you're from RPS if you add me.

By the way, could you maybe add a list of all the tags that have been posted so far to the OP, bonkers?

I would love to be more social in my pc gaming starting with Diablo 3! My battletag is ScoutAbout#1446. I'm in the U.S., eastern time zone. Feel free to send a friend request (or whatever it is called on battle.net). Just make sure and put something about RPS in the message so I don't think it is some random request and decline. I should say upfront that I am pretty new to PC gaming (I've played consoles for years) so I feel I pretty much suck at all PC games, but I enjoy doing it.

On a related note, I don't have a PC headset but I am starting to look. I'm used to the essentially plug and play of the Xbox. How difficult will it be to get this working with my PC? Will it be fairly obvious once I have the headset? Do I need some special software or something. It would be nice to play coop and actually be able to have a conversation. My fairly new PC has fast become my preferred way of gaming so I think it's time to pull something together.

I'd love to play with the good people of RPS! If the game ever works, that is. My battletag thingy is SiHy#2481 and I'm on the European server. Like the other people said, just mention RPS if you add me.

Spiffing Idea WOT!

My battletag is edgeblend#2674

please mention you're from RPS... and only communicate to me in the dialect of victorian gentry...or a pirate.

Toodily-pip, Yaaaarrrr.

New to the forums, but always up for a good time! Haven't tried any multiplayer yet, but I will here in the near future and I'd love to do so with the intelligent, lively folks of RPS. You'll find me under ri2armbears#1258, and I'm in the U.S. central time zone. Just let me know you're from RPS if you'd be so kind :). Rocking the wizard for now!

Obscure Node
    I'll throw mine in:
    DotRotten#1479

mention RPS etc etc although tbh don't have any friends on there so i'll take what i can get!

Activated Node
    I'm in. Just finished Act I. PathfinderTE#2554

Skeletor68#2580

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Just out of interest, how would you guys want to play this? I'd be interested in going from start to finish, but if people want to drop in drop out etc that could work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Just out of interest, how would you guys want to play this? I'd be interested in going from start to finish, but if people want to drop in drop out etc that could work too.
    I'm up for either. I can keep going with my currently level 2 witch doctor (I got up early before work this morning just to roll my character and play for 20 mins. or so) or I can roll a character just to do multiplayer (probably a wizard or demon hunter).

Hat in ring: Universal#2679

Think I'd be up for a start to finish playthrough too.

Obscure Node
    After baffling mishaps related to server selection; thinking the errors are due to queues and maintenance while in fact they were due to Battle.net sneakily switching me from US to EU server; leading me to submit a ticket because I thought I lost the character I was able to play 47 whole minutes with on launch day; after having my infinitely more savvy younger brother check my account and find my missing hero; after deciding I'd have to eat my mistakes and start over: I am back! (baby).

Oh that's right you have no idea who I is because I registered for the forum just to throw my tag on the pile:
    Sambler#1188 Witch doctor: Ixlander, lvl 10.
    Not used to co-op play, let's give it a shot anyway.
    Last edited by Meander; 16-05-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Felisc and are just starting to play the game. Like literally right now, so if anyone wants to join us let me know!

My battletag is Sketch#2389

I'm new to the forums, but looking for people to have a good time on coop =)

Battletag : DrTeflon#1208, I'm brazilian (GMT -3) and playing on US Servers, just mention you're from RPS ;]

Obscure Node
    I've had some 'ok' public games, but it doesn't seem to want to allow more than 2 players for some daft reason and they are never very talkative.

My BattleTag is Iconoclast#1110 and I'm playing on EU servers. Got a witch doctor in Act II, chapter 7 I think. Will probably roll another class soon too if anyone is up for a fresh-ish start.

Obscure Node
    Americas Servers, Battletag: Shandrakor#1504. I'm on at assorted times, let's kill things!

Obscure Node
    Hello RPS! I'm playing on the North America servers. Battletag is Howl#1939! Let's make things explode into bits, together!

Activated Node
    Howdy! Was searching for this thread all morning.

My battletag is luckystriker#1622. I love the game, and I like taking it slow through unexplored territory (ie I fucking explore until I see the whole map). If that's to your taste, add me as a friend!

edit: I have a SEA version of the game, but I'm fine playing on NA servers as SEA and ANZAC are part of the Americas region (source: http://www.diablowiki.net/Global_Play_FAQ).
    Last edited by luckystriker; 17-05-2012 at 06:28 AM. Reason: additional info

Awesome stuff.

Playing on the european servers, somewhere in Act 2 now... Anywho, I'll be playing quite a bit....
    Naginata#2748

Network Hub
    GMT + 1 here (NL), tag = Zodiac#2291

Up for whatever, havent even gotten to act 2 yet though