Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    my bnet id is jth005#1763. hit me with a friend request and mention rps. I'm playing a barb in act 2 right now.

EDIT: I'm playing in NA. Does that mean I can't play with you EU people?
    Last edited by jth005; 17-05-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    Characters are restricted to their creation region, but you can change your region in the game Options and make new characters there.

Network Hub
    What are the rules for starter accounts playing with full accounts? The site says that matchmaking is restricted to other starter accounts, but it doesn't mention people on your friend list. Does the restriction apply to them too?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    My tag is Ravelle#2656 and play on EU, feel free to add me and join me whenever you see me playing.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicolor View Post
    What are the rules for starter accounts playing with full accounts? The site says that matchmaking is restricted to other starter accounts, but it doesn't mention people on your friend list. Does the restriction apply to them too?
    Pretty sure starter accounts cannot play with full accounts at all.
    We had someone in the office try with no luck.

Obscure Node
    Tag is Amonduul#2621. I'm currently at Act IV playing solo on normal difficulty. I am a Wizard! Level 31! Open to multiplayer games at any stage I guess that I qualify to play on including starting a new character. Would prefer EU timings. I'm in the UK. Mention you're from RPS :)
    Last edited by Necroscope; 18-05-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Network Hub
    FINALLY got my copy and ready to jump in, though I'm obviously at a pretty low level. I've added nearly everyone that's posted here, but anyways my tag is Coccyx#2451.

battletag is: Lionheart#2667

Still in Act 1 and looking for people playing through first time around who want to take time enjoy the scenery

Obscure Node
    Battletag: Rand#2331.

I'd love to see anyone want to jump in, just started Act 1 and wandering through. Just tell me you're from RPS :)

Battletag: HerbalDerp#2324

Act1. Newbie Witch Doctor.

Obscure Node
    Well, had a great time playing what seemed like a fair chunk of Act 1 with hal9000, Necroscope and voxtrot.

Just thought I'd say thanks guys.

Battletag: Calhirus#2778. I have a monk near the end of Act 3 but am looking to start a Wizard from L1.

Battletag: Flobulon#2337

Started a Monk last night, currently in Act 1 (Normal). Would be great to play with some RPS folks!

Obscure Node
    Hello,

Been a stalker on RPS for a while now but would love to get involved with some intermittent Diablo 3 co-op. Play the Americas server but don't think I'll mind starting a new character in a different region. Am currently a low level monk and wizard in SP. Will happily start a new character in a different class. Would love to join any patient, intelligent RPSers. Tag is Shandar#1586.

Blessings and good will to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulwho View Post
    Well, had a great time playing what seemed like a fair chunk of Act 1 with hal9000, Necroscope and voxtrot.

Just thought I'd say thanks guys.
    I played a game with Voxtrot too, lovely person. My tag is below. Will try add some more RPS fine peoples later.

Skeletor68#2580

Battletag: KauhuK#2345

Finishing my thesis tomorrow so have more time to play after that.

Hello, I've given in and bought the game - I'm Jaxvor#1858 - not really got anywhere in the game yet but will be up for multiplayer.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I started playing with Felisc, and haven't got on since, so if anyone's actually still at the start of the game, let me know.

Wounded, I've only done the first level of the Cathedral so far so yeah I'm at the start too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Alright, cool I think I might even be a bit behind that. If you fancy playing, just give me a shout.