Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I understand. We'll work something out.

I'll be up for starting a fresh game with you Coccyx, hopefully we can get at least one more with us or something. It's a shame you've already been through it once before though. Sent you a friend request.
    Last edited by Sidian; 25-05-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Obscure Node
    Sorry guys, was looking to get stuck in this week, but seems real life has snuck up on me unawares so I'm in the process of moving house and job, all in the next week or two...

So you might see me online, but I might only manage to get a spare 30 mins or so at a time... :(

Sidian, the TGS podcasts are lots of fun. Anything with TotalBiscuit and Jesse Cox tends to make me laugh.

I'll be playing this evening and tomorrow if Skeletor, Wounded and anyone else would like to join in a multiplayer jaunt?

Hey Jaxvor, I may be on later but I should have decent time to play tomorrow. Weather is beautiful in Dublin the last two days so gonna make sure I grab the sun before the sky turns grey again.

Network Hub
    Sidian, I can't see you're friend request for some reason :/ Add me on steam so we can coordinate better - 'mattman1238'. Anyone else interested in a new playthrough is welcome to add me also.

Steam is being ridiculous at the moment. They seem to have removed the simple and logical way to add friends by, you know, clicking 'add friend' and putting in their username. Now, you have to search for them. I do this, and it says 'This feature is not available at this time.' Brilliant. Here's my steam profile. Also, my Battletag is Sidian#6600.

edit: Think I managed to add you.
    Last edited by Sidian; 26-05-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I feel that Leoric's passage has probably closed up, I'll be available to help reopen it. Just let me know a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    I feel that Leoric's passage has probably closed up, I'll be available to help reopen it. Just let me know a time!
    Shall we say tomorrow evening? 7pm? Skeletor is that okay with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxvor View Post
    Shall we say tomorrow evening? 7pm? Skeletor is that okay with you?
    That sounds good. I have an hour now too if anyone is around.

It's back and it's rocking ,, im on level 33 now,, can use all the skills :)) time to own diablo

Activated Node
    I'm level 54, slogging my way through Hell slowly but surely. Add me if you're up for a game; Borklund#2495
    Last edited by Borklund; 27-05-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Still up for 7 o clock guys?

Aye, 7pm is still good for me.

Soo, any chance we can continue soon Coccyx? Got some characters around level 10 at the moment if anyone else wants to join us or etc.

I've got various level 10's kicking about, although If I'm honest I'm generally moving up to around level 20+ average.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Hey dudes, headset has arrived, yay! Hopefully I can have game audio and Mumble at the same time now. Speaking of which, is the Mumble server we are using ok? I got the feeling from people dropping in yesterday that we weren't meant to be there, or am I just being paranoid?

It's totally fine. Use it for whatever - People just kind of swing by to see if there's a game they can get behind, ect ect. Most the ARPS guys donate, myself included -and it's really a more the merrier sort of thing. If you do find yourself using the server heavily, you can [but feel no obligation] - donate to the ARPS Golden Yacht by sending a PM to Nullkigan
    You, sir, are awesome.

Thanks for the info Darkwingstalker. This is really the first time I've consistently played any multiplayer in a game (used to be a loner with a bad connection) so apologies for not knowing the protocol. I'll fire something on if we end up doing this on a regular basis.

There's no protocol or anything at all - You shouldn't have to feel like you have to donate. We've got it covered and is strictly optional. What i was trying to say was - help yourself.
    You, sir, are awesome.