Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidian View Post
    Soo, any chance we can continue soon Coccyx? Got some characters around level 10 at the moment if anyone else wants to join us or etc.
    Erm, I kinda jumped into another group that was playing and now my Wizard's level 12. Hopefully that shouldn't matter too much :/

You.. you're seeing other monks? How could you?!

Nah, I saw you got to level 12 and levelled my character up a little bit. What times are you usually good to play? I noticed you've mainly been playing Dead Island... any good?

Network Hub
    Yeah, Dead Island is taking priority over most things at the mo. I can basically do any time in an evening when I'm not playing that (there's a group of us).

Hello friends. I should a bit more time to play this weekend, and won't have to run away like a little girl, if you guys are around.

I'm looking to test out the microphone next time so hopefully I can contribute a bit more without shouting at my laptop like it's been possessed by polite British people.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Hello friends. I should a bit more time to play this weekend, and won't have to run away like a little girl, if you guys are around.

I'm looking to test out the microphone next time so hopefully I can contribute a bit more without shouting at my laptop like it's been possessed by polite British people.
    Cool, I should be around in the evening at the weekend. Perhaps Sunday again?

Jaxvor, WoundedBum, I have a Bastion Steam key if either of you is interested. First come, first serve!

Just popping on to say I won't be playing tonight as I have a sore throat and feel under the weather. Try again in a few days perhaps?

Get better soon Jaxvor. Let me know about the Bastion steam key.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I echo that sentiment, I yearn for more passage widening. Then some Diablo would be good.

As for the Bastion key, I have a copy, so it's all Jaxvor's if he wants it.

Hey guys 8 tonight for an hour or two sound good?

I can play at 8, but then I'd have to pop off for a bit after an hour or so. I would be back on after though.

Sure just let me know what time suits after you need to skip out instead. No pressure from me! Likely that Jaxvor won't be joining us by this stage though. Will check back in later!

Sorry, I have just been hit by a massive rainstorm and we had 2 power cuts :(

Do you have Jaxvor on Steam or anything? He hasn't popped in, in while.

Obscure Node
    Just something to laugh about. And at.
    Diablo In 3 Minutes (Spoiler)
    Last edited by mr.ioes; 07-06-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Hi guys. Now that i finished the story I would love to play with some of you one of those days. My main is a 33 Wizard starting Nightmare.

Strangely I don't really like the other classes. I want to love both the Barbarian and the monk but they seem boring compare to my wizard and it's really amazing skills.

Drayk, try Witch Doctor! I've just gotten to Act II Nightmare with him and he is still loads of fun.

I'm alive, although with Euro 2012 on, I'll be spending most of my evenings watching foot-to-ball. So err... I'm not sure when I'll be playing again for the next 3 weeks or so.

Hey Jaxvor, I'll also be watching the football, and I'll also be looking after some family for the next few weeks (health reasons).

I may be on every now and then but will need to use text chat instead. I do definitely want to keep going with it though so whenever anyone is up for it give me a shout.

Need tips

Hey guys.

I started playing in HC with a friend of mine but he got killed at lvl 16 due to a f***g disconnection.

Any tips on how to level his new character faster so that we can continue our adventure ? how much level difference can we have so that he still gets a good amount of xp ? 5, 10 ?