Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Will do, I don't mind creating a character specifically for co-op play from the beginning. What are you playing as, Wounded? And does anyone else want to join in?

Could it be lessen the price along the way?..

Obscure Node
    ID is Sparky#1585 if the servers ever come back up.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxvor View Post
    Will do, I don't mind creating a character specifically for co-op play from the beginning. What are you playing as, Wounded? And does anyone else want to join in?

I'm playing as a Demon Hunter, but I don't mind changing up to use that as a SP character if that's what you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    I'm playing as a Demon Hunter, but I don't mind changing up to use that as a SP character if that's what you want to go.
    That's fine, I'll probably give Barbarian a try. If we can ever log onto Diablo 3 again.

Obscure Node
    Well I was thinking of joining you guys as a Wizard... But it seems that may not be happening today... :(

It's back! It's back! Finally!

I feel very left behind. Haven't been able to log much time yet. Have only brough each character as far as the Skeleton King and see everyone else burning off into the distance (when the servers are up).

I would definitely be up for a 'virgin' character run with particular groups if people are up for it further down the line.

Due to Sunday's outage I haven't covered much ground, I've just completed the Skeleton King quest and am on the next one. I'm also happy to go with a co-op run from the beginning, Skeletor.

In fact, shall we arrange a particular night for co-op campaigning? A run through from beginning to end with the same characters?
    Last edited by Jaxvor; 21-05-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Due to Sunday's outage I haven't covered much ground, I've just completed the Skeleton King quest and am on the next one. I'm also happy to go with a co-op run from the beginning, Skeletor.

In fact, shall we arrange a particular night for co-op campaigning? A run through from beginning to end with the same characters?
    That sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't want to get in anyone's way so as long as we keep those characters casual I'm 100% up for this! I just don't want to hold people up or anything. I'll be able to sink proper time this weekend and probably a few hours during the evenings this week.

Ok so Jaxvor I will be Monk, Barb or Witch Doctor whatever suits the group. Anyone else interested for jumping in for co-op characters whenever we are concurrently online? If you have a particular evening in mind Jaxvor let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Ok so Jaxvor I will be Monk, Barb or Witch Doctor whatever suits the group. Anyone else interested for jumping in for co-op characters whenever we are concurrently online? If you have a particular evening in mind Jaxvor let me know.
    Woundedbum I think was going to go with Demon Hunter, and CthulWho was looking to be Wizard...

I'm happy to go Barbarian.

How about Tuesday evening?

Obscure Node
    My tag is SkippyMcGee#1540, I'm in the US ETZ. Usually I'm free on the weekends, always up for co-op games.

Woundedbum I think was going to go with Demon Hunter, and CthulWho was looking to be Wizard...

I'm happy to go Barbarian.

How about Tuesday evening?
    Cool, I'm in. Witch Doctor or monk then. Likely monk if we'll already have two ranged characters.

Any particular time in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Cool, I'm in. Witch Doctor or monk then. Likely monk if we'll already have two ranged characters.

Any particular time in mind?
    Would 8pm be okay?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I'll be up for that, do you guys want to use Mumble or something?
    Last edited by Sketch; 22-05-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Yeah I could use Mumble, that'd be fine.

Network Hub
    Ok guys that play this, I'm not playing but just noticed a lot of people have been reporting hacks on their accounts so watch out for this guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcEhu...eature=g-all-u this is a video of one guy explaining the problem, but a lot of journalists are starting to report it, an exploit with session ID rather than your actual password. Just be aware that this is a major issue with the game.

Wandering around various forums, it seems that the problem is public games being hacked. So for the moment, multiplayer should only be done with friends in private sessions, I guess.

Hey, new to the forum as of now.

Anyone up for rolling a new Diablo 3 character today? I'm free all day, so send me a pm or reply here if you wanna join me, got skype for voice chat but if there is a program you prefer then just say. I'll be rolling Monk, if that aids others choices.

Act 3 is insanely difficult, as it turns out. Massive jump upwards in difficulty.

Anyway, just repeating my battletag - I've got lots of characters between 10-20 that need friends, and I still want to roll up that wizard.

DWZippy#2570

I also have the capacity to create gear upto level 30, and will sell it at reasonable prices to all RPS'ers. Standard fee depends on the level of the item, but it's usually 1.5k for a level 20 rare.
    Last edited by DWZippy; 22-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com