Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Jaxvor, WoundedBum and CthulWho. I have installed Mumble but have never used this before and need to work out if the microphone in my laptop is up to the task. If anyone is around for a few minutes before we start maybe you could let me test it out?

Lookin forward to slaying demons together later (obligatory: and in the game).

Yeah I'll probably be on a couple of minutes before, trying to remember which key I'd set to 'push to speak'.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    The session we had of this earlier was excellent fun chaps, we'll definitely have to carry on with that. Just gimme an idea of what time and I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    The session we had of this earlier was excellent fun chaps, we'll definitely have to carry on with that. Just gimme an idea of what time and I'll be there.
    How about tomorrow (Thursday)? 8pm again? Or would the weekend be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Had an exceedingly fun time myself! I might leave it until the weekend if you guys are happy with working on your other characters for the moment. Work tends to get in the way of dedicating time during the week.

You will be happy to know that I have ordered a headset (probably won't arrive for a week or so though). I think my audio was a little unclear yesterday, and as soothingly pleasant as your accents are my girlfriend will be happier without the disembodied voices around the house.

Oh and thanks for the help getting set up on Mumble Jaxvor, much appreciated. Looking forward to breaching Leoric's passage again soon!

No problem Skeletor, your chat was a bit quiet but audible enough (as long as it wasn't while hordes of things were exploding!). I'm still quite new to Mumble myself which is why I accidentally hijacked the existing Diablo channel without creating my own channel!

Weekend is fine for me, I'm skint so I'll probably be staying in for most of it (last weekend before payday). Leoric's passage will no doubt be considerably widened by the repeated entry of large groups of adventurers.

Day Z's been entertaining me so I'm a little bit late to the Diablo 3 party. Anyone up for starting a fresh game? Or I could level up a bit on my own if you're not too far into the game and then I could join you. My battletag is Sidian#6600. I'm happy to participate on Mumble.

No one? Don't make me play this all on my own! I'll cry!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I think I'll be online for a bit with my level 11 Monk (EU) , feel free to join when you see me online. :)
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Sidian View Post
    No one? Don't make me play this all on my own! I'll cry!
    I'll add you later and same as Ravelle, feel free to drop in whenever. I'm going to keep my main character (WD) solo for now for my own pacing and story but any fellow RPSers can drop me a whisper for some informal co-op whenever!

I played a bit more today - Now i have even MORE characters to worry about. This is ridiculous, I only have 1 slot left.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingstalker View Post
    I played a bit more today - Now i have even MORE characters to worry about. This is ridiculous, I only have 1 slot left.
    I'm kind of annoyed about the slot limit. Will they be expanding that eventually? I mean they have achievements like 'take two Witch Doctor's to level 60' and only slots for 9?! Very strange. I deleted a monk I had around level 10 because I was starting one fresh for co-op anyway. I'll be making a frenzy, 2 hand and shield barbarian so it's a little annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingstalker View Post
    A friend of mine has also a lot characters and completed the game twice already, on normal and nightmare, And I am still on my first character at level 10 because I have other things on my mind, but still can't stand if one of my friends completes something first.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I really don't have much fun playing this game by myself, I think it'd be magnitudes more fun with others, so I'm gonna wait until I find some people. I'm surprised how tough it is to find others after a little over a week since the game came out... I guess most people are either going to a) buy the game immediately and play the shit out of it, or b) wait several weeks/months when they have more time or money or whatever... so I'm kind of in the middle somewhere.

Tried the matchmaking function but only joined people who don't talk at all, so that wasn't too great.
    Last edited by Sidian; 25-05-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Games like Diablo and Torchlight are great because it doesn't require paying attention a lot and is great mixed with a podcast.

Any podcast recommendations? Also accept my friend request, damn you!

So, the first hour or so has been completely underwhelming. I'll reserve judgment until I get to the end of the trial edition, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidian View Post
    Any podcast recommendations? Also accept my friend request, damn you!
    My apologies, something came between my plans.

Not sure where your intererst lies but I listen to Destructoid's Podtoid or Giantbombs Bombcast for games or any Nerdist Podcast for actors and comedians guest appearances.

Network Hub
    So, I just finished the game with a barbarian and am looking to start afresh, probably as a Wizard. Would anyone like to join me?

I'm always up for some freelance co-op Sidian, Coccyx - I don't really do dedicated co-op with people, because my time is precious, and I hate feeling I've got an obligation to play when I'd rather be doing something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com