Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Ok well I'm up for some chopper action and don't mind repairing. Could you PM me the name of the server if you get a chance? Thanks.

if anyone still cares 1.7.2.6 was just released

Might give it a whirl. I'm kinda waiting around til the standalone now as I just cant be bothered with all the hackers anymore. I know you can use private hives etc but it kinda defeats the object for me at the moment.

Obscure Node
    After being login-instakilled and login-all-gear-removed once too many times, I've uninstalled everything ARMA for the time being. Looking fwd to the standalone, whenever that may become available.

Meanwhile, for any other ex DayZ players, what are you playing now instead?

Arma2 :D and minecraft, also I enjoy an occasional Stalker game

Im also playing Minecraft at the moment, along with a bit of Max Payne.

Obscure Node
    A lot of planetside 2, seems a fairly healthy amount of RPS players aswell, although for me the DayZ climate has improved significantly, with far fewer hackers abound and some more serious players not necessarily shooting on sight. Although friends are obviously a must if you want to trust anyone further than 'lets not shoot each other but run in opposite directions'

Anyone played recently? The news from the devs is that the groundwork for the standalone is ready to go, looking forward to seeing the final outcome though it does sound like it will be a slightly less buggy version with less hackers than we have now. So sounds great to me! :D

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Will definitely be picking up standalone when that's released ... also intrigued by WarZ at the moment as well. The price point for pre-order isn't bad at all thanks to exchange rate.

Yeah the demo for warz i saw looked pretty nice, but it was definitely more style than substance that i could see. Who knows though?

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I will on October 31st. I bit for the lowest price point. Even if it totally sucks, it'll probably give enough basic enjoyment to cover the 12 I think I spent.

Network Hub
    Is anyone still playing Day Z here ? What server do you play on ? I just got Arma 2 and I wanna try it.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    Is anyone still playing Day Z here ? What server do you play on ? I just got Arma 2 and I wanna try it.
    Your best bet is to keep an eye on the mumble channels.

Obscure Node

Squadding with Cuth, Fr0d0ki, Kafka, Liam and SkiX. Our catch today is the beautiful chopper to the left.

I have had an eye on that DayZ channel, and it seems that people have started playing it again.
    Btw nice find :D

Yeah played a couple of times now, we've found a whitelisted server that *rarely* seems to have hackers on it so its been fairly pleasant and back to how it was. Apart from the crazily observant zombies ofc.

Obscure Node
    I've cut together a video from the small bits I managed to capture during our adventures the last few days.
    Had a couple of problems with the recording, so missed out on some key parts :( sadly.

This is from the middle of last week, only just put it together!

Obscure Node
    Haha! Cool pair of videos. It's really funny to see that firefight at the NW Airfield from your perspective Mag. Was running around like a fool with that zombie train.

Anyone who wants to join us in the mumble channel is most welcome and the server is the ukhardcore one. Check ukhardcore.info for whitelist info.
    Last edited by dandan; 20-10-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Obscure Node
    Thank you Dandan :) glad you liked em. I'll try to make more, hopefully i manage to get the tasty bits too ^^
    Like firefights and crashing helis.

Quite fun gaming with you fellas!

And I really liked your way of using the car as bait, very sinister!
    Last edited by Mag; 20-10-2012 at 09:09 AM.