Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Activated Node
    My go-to mouse recommendation is the Logitech MX518 or it's replacement, the G400. But they are unfortunately chiral so might not do for you, however I'd still recommend something Logitech because the build quality is excellent, and more importantly perhaps the customer support is really beyond the call of duty - people have had 10 year old products replaced within days with new models.

So maybe the G300?

www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-pointers/mice/devices/gaming-mouse-g300

Otherwise try and get your paws on a G400, it's very comfy for left-hand use, just the extra buttons are on the wrong side.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-p...ing-mouse-g400

Network Hub
    JG man, forgot them last time and a day had past so editing the post would of been pointless and the mice are pretty much the same price as any other gaming mouse :\

I have had one of these: http://www.amazon.de/A4Tech-X-710BH-...7713180&sr=8-4
    For two years now. It has a nice scrollwheel and a DPI button, which I very much approve of. It does have a "burst fire" button too, but I haven't used it much.
    I think the mouse is symmetrical, so a lefty could use it just as well, but I'm not sure how you'd use the thumb buttons then.

Also, it has travelled a lot, being pushed around in a backpack and stuff, and it hasn't given me any problems at all.

I had my Logitech MX518 (which has a follow-up these days) for about 6 years and I finally managed to break it. I switched to a Logitech G9X, I'm content of it. However, both mouses are for right handed guys as you'll have trouble reaching the two thumb buttons.

The Razer Death Adders is a popular mouse and has a left version (haven't tried it myself).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Thanks for all the input guys. I made a slightly-quicker-than-desired decision to buy a mouse tonight because I was making a delivery for something else too. I've gone with the Roccat. Looking around, it had equally good reviews as everything else, good price point, good features and ergonomics and looked best for a lefty. I'll report back when I get it with thoughts etc.

Once more, thanks for all the help. I've appreciated it a lot. You can all buy a drink to celebrate, huzzah!