Following RPS articles, including supporter ones?

So, I used to read RPS on my RSS reader of choice, which eventually became Google Reader. When Google shut that down, I actually didn't replace it, since I didn't actually follow a ton of stuff and I was getting my RPS articles from their Twitter account.

Currently, I just follow the articles from the @rockpapershot Twitter that seem interesting, and if I'm still looking for more when I'm done, I'll hit up the homepage and see what's current. The latter is how I tend to stumble across most of the Supporter posts, because most of those don't show up in Twitter (except by accident) until they go public and it's my understanding that they don't show up in the RSS feed, either.

So is there a way to follow all articles, including supporter posts? If not, could there be? I get that you don't necessarily want to taunt non-supporters with supporter-only links, but, is there / can there be a separate RSS feed? A separate Twitter account?

If this has been solved ages ago and I'm just late to the party, then sorry, but these are exactly the same reasons that I'm not exactly in-touch with everything going on here any more. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I remember when RPS had an RSS with full articles... But yunno, clicks.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Didn't feedburner have options to create customized RSS streams ? I seem to remember SavyGamer used to have some, made by users.
    Rock, Paper, Shotgonne - Come join us. We have LOOT!
    The Onward March of Bundles
    - filling your backlog since 1911
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I remember when RPS had an RSS with full articles... But yunno, clicks.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/feed/?dualfeed=2
    Silly Helio, it's still there, just requires some magical incantations.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/feed/?dualfeed=2
    Silly Helio, it's still there, just requires some magical incantations.
    Amazing, thank you. Now I can read during net downtime, more and more I find the comments useless, maybe it's the lack of ability to edit, maybe it's the supporter tags marking me as a second class citizen or maybe it's just the social decline of being syndicated by steam. RPS (the main site) isn't brave any more, it's generic, I hope that the infection doesn't quench the forum.

There was a time when RPS didn't think they knew better than everyone where the middle was, it knew it's path, now it talks of what is right and what is absolute. It feels preachy, and oddly empty. There are bright lights, but it has become mainstream and midlined, oh, it'll try and maintain its quotient of oddities, but they are being held out as oddities, not with enthusiasm, but with apologies.

*shrugs* That was more melancholic than intended.

Hipster

/tenchar

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    Hipster

/tenchar
    Am I saying it was better before it sold out? Maybe I am, and maybe it was.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus TheDreamlord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Am I saying it was better before it sold out? Maybe I am, and maybe it was.
    It was. It really really was. Sadface.

I'll bounce on that question with two points:

1. If you want to follow a few RSS feeds (with limited noise), you can always use something along the lines of Feed Notifier. At least you won't miss some like on Twitter, depending on your activity.

2. I'm still an avid RSS user, using NewsBlur since GReader shut down, and I would like to ask again, if there is a way for supporters to get those special posts into a RSS feed? I remember there wasn't, at the beginning.