Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    I was one of the chaps manning the missing ink stand so hello to anyone I may have spoken to.

Eurogamer has some photos of the event for the curious and I did manage to spot my dark shape in a couple, which was nice.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by apricotsoup View Post
    I was one of the chaps manning the missing ink stand so hello to anyone I may have spoken to.

Eurogamer has some photos of the event for the curious and I did manage to spot my dark shape in a couple, which was nice.
    Hmm, I might've spoken to you! Tall guy with long hair and my short blonde girlfriend. If it was you, the game froze up twice when we were talking, and you were adamant it hadn't happened before xD

Don't worry though, I think I'm just cursed. Happened when I checked out 2 other games too :/

Was a good weekend. The RPS panels were easily the highlight for me.

Network Hub
    I just arrived after train-ing all the way to back to Wolverhampton. I was the youth with unkempt hair in a levellers T-Shirt and corduroy jacket, if anyone reading this saw/spoke to me.

I had a lovely time, somehow managing to meet nearly all of the RPS crew along with Kieron Gillen (sorry for mistaking you for Lewie Procter!) and Peter Molyneux. Oh, and I played my first ever game of dominion with three friendly strangers.

Roll on Rezzed 2013!

Had a wicked time at Rezzed. Meeting lot of interesting and nice people made me finally get involved in the forums. I got to meet some great devs and writers that I admire, got a hug from the absolutely charming Mr Walker and got given a copy of Resident Evil: Racoon City by Mr Meer.

Not sure what I did to deserve that....

Old KG always looked too busy when I saw him, so I'll have to stalk him another day!
    Last edited by Fishy; 08-07-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Obscure Node
    Had a great time, first game show I've ever been to, I've just moved to the UK recently. Expect me in the next Social Club event.

I chatted with Chris and Mark from Introversion, also spoke with Chris England, who was manning the Xenonauts stand.

I was among the guys admiring Hotline Miami in the closing minutes of Saturday.

Lesser Hivemind Node apricotsoup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Hmm, I might've spoken to you! Tall guy with long hair and my short blonde girlfriend. If it was you, the game froze up twice when we were talking, and you were adamant it hadn't happened before xD

Don't worry though, I think I'm just cursed. Happened when I checked out 2 other games too :/

Was a good weekend. The RPS panels were easily the highlight for me.
    I think that was me, we had a fairly smooth run apart from that and the brighton centre wifi.

Was a nice show all in all and I hope for more.

Obscure Node
    My girlfriend and I had a great time at Rezzed - thanks very much, RPS :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So anyone going this year? Was planning to go anyway but the move to Birmingham makes it quite convenient..

Aye, I'll be going to this years event, especially after the fun had last year. As you said, the Birmingham move is a lot more convenient for me as well. :) I'll be attending with my housemates this year! Also hoping they announce a pub meet on the Saturday eve again as it was a good crack chatting to some of the devs and journos in attendance.
    Yes, I update the below link frequently on a whisky fuelled rampage. I regret nothing.

Being a grumpy bastard about everything gaming related.

Network Hub
    Yup, I'll be there! Though the move to Birmingham means its gone from being right next door to half way up the country :P Anyway, it'll be worth it for the RPS panel alone.

Obscure Node
    I'm going, even booked a hotel so I could stay both days.

Activated Node
    Curse you geography.

*shakes fist at globe*

Will be following as closely as I can..... online :-/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Yeah I'm going
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

As am I. TEN CHARACTERS!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Welp everyone seems to have had fun last year so why not?

Long time article lurker attending on impulse here.

oh it will be fun.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Obscure Node
    Hey RPS'ers from Birmingham (Well are there any?)

ok, this probably isn't very active here, but I might give it a shot.

I wanted to ask if one of you going to Rezzed would be able to host me for the weekend.
    I'm a 23 year old student from Berlin looking for a place to stay and of course wanting to get to know some of you.

I'm (semi-)active at couchsurfing.org, see http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bubuiic/ for my profile.
    And of course if some of you ever happen to be in Berlin I'd be glad to host you or show you around.

Cheers,
    Marcus
    Last edited by BubuIIC; 16-06-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Obscure Node
    Ahhhh. I bought tickets for myself and 5 of my friends to go to rezzed but now we've left it so late to book flights or ferries over from Ireland it's costing us over 180 euro each to go, not counting food or accommodation. Would anyone be interested in some tickets? Don't want them to go to waste and getting at least a wee bit of money back from them would be great.

Network Hub
    I'll be working the floor the sat and visiting the sunday. Anyone else volunteering?

So where is everyone then?

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    oh it will be fun.
    Today was interesting enough but what happened to the after-hours gathering? Last year Jim started this thread and RPS set a venue for drinks afterwards, this year things seem a lot more low key. Where did everyone go? Wetherspoons was packed for about an hour then slowly emptied. Appears as if we've just become old fogies who need an early night or did I miss something? Three of us here wondering why it's got so civilised and sensible.