Cross-posting from the official thread in the Folk forum (please, please, please cross-post):

Missions:
  • Unreachable
  • Fritz Frenzy
  • Nightblind
  • Crateresistance
  • Cholo

Comrades ... I want ... I want to tell you about the fact that our playercount was around 40(!) .... and about how we had many new and excellent comrades join the struggle tonight (welcome!) .... and about how we fared in a bumper session that saw us play 5 missions over 3 enjoyable hours. Comrades, I want to tell you all of these things, and perhaps tomorrow I shall. Tonight, however, I can barely type through my tears. I speak, of course, of that incident that has brought shame to every comrade, to the whole of the Third International Fighting Brigade of Takistan in the name of Che Guevara, and to the Party.

I speak, of course, of the fact that comrade EBass, whilst in command of the platoon, ordered a retreat.

I have no emoticon.

Except, perhaps, this one ...

:commissar:

PS Thank you to all comrades, old and new, that came along tonight to make up a superb session. Also thanks to comrade Tigershark for operating the server controls. Tickets for EBass' execution can be purchased online from Monday. Why not bring your own AK to join in the firing squad fun?