Network Hub

So, guess we're getting the new Transformers game after all

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/201...-coming-to-pc/

Due to "popular demand"... right. Oh well, we're getting a game that we previously weren't so that's good I guess. Though if it's gonna be a port of the same caliber as the original, don't even bother

I thought that War for Cybertron was actually pretty good.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I never completed Cybertron but what I played was pretty good, not great but definitely a big step in the right direction.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node DevinSmoth's Avatar
    I actually did complete War for Cybertron... and it was a much better game than I expected. I quite enjoyed it. ;P

Network Hub
    Same as above. Thought it was....interesting.

I've already seen the trailer on Youtube. Not impressed with the visuals. And the visuals and explosions are liky the only things you can expect from "I big robot with stupidly huge guns."...

Let's see if they do any polishing.
    Last edited by DeathPig; 02-06-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Obscure Node
    Cybertron will be cool, it's time for this franchise to have game

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by mikiliniz View Post
    Cybertron will be cool, it's time for this franchise to have game

This franchise has had games. Three in fact. And only the last one was passable.

Banned
    I liked the last one.

I played it on xbox and pc, the former more for the mp since the PC mp was chock full of cheaters.

I hope they make it better this time, looks like they've had a longer dev time and increased budget so I can't see that as unreasonable to hope.

My only problem was it was a level game and not a sandbox game, so you could never go out of bounds with the air vehicles. I wish they'd developed in the Just Cause 2 engine. But then I wish that about most games, sandbox or not.

But anyway, FUKKEN DINOBOTS yeh?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I liked the last one.

I played it on xbox and pc, the former more for the mp since the PC mp was chock full of cheaters.

I hope they make it better this time, looks like they've had a longer dev time and increased budget so I can't see that as unreasonable to hope.

My only problem was it was a level game and not a sandbox game, so you could never go out of bounds with the air vehicles. I wish they'd developed in the Just Cause 2 engine. But then I wish that about most games, sandbox or not.

But anyway, FUKKEN DINOBOTS yeh?

Am I right in assuming you bought two copies of the game?...

Banned
    Yeah, albeit one copy was in the sale a few weeks after launch.

Do you have problems with people who buy legit copies of games?

I'm a child of the 80's so is it wrong of me to support a game that quite closely resembles my favourite cartoon from back in the day?

Network Hub

Do you have problems with people who buy legit copies of games?

I'm a child of the 80's so is it wrong of me to support a game that quite closely resembles my favourite cartoon from back in the day?

Wow. Defensive much?

I just wanted to know if someone would buy the same game again for a console, considering consoles get broken visuals.

And really, I don't care if you buy games, pirate them, or pull them out of someone's ass.

Banned
    Sorry you just sounded antagonistic, and I replied before my morning coffee ;)

But yeah, I bought a game to play it multiplayer on console... nuts I know but PC gamers with small communities are cheat central. It was horrendous.

Network Hub
    Sorry you just sounded antagonistic, and I replied before my morning coffee ;)

But yeah, I bought a game to play it multiplayer on console... nuts I know but PC gamers with small communities are cheat central. It was horrendous.

So why not cheat with them. Couple of invincible robots blasting each other. Must be fun.

BTW, mini hijack, is Mech Warrior 4 still active online with Hamachi and what not? I loved this game.