Secondary Hivemind Nexus squirrel's Avatar

This Site Seems Doesn't Like To Cover Biohazard

As expected a gameplay demo of Biohazard 6 was put online from E3, but for some unknown reasons RPS just ignores it. I am sure the editors wouldn't miss this information. Not really innovative this game is, but I am sure it won't be anything as retarded as Operation Raccoon City. I wonder if RPS is holding a grudge against Biohazard or Capcom.

Anyway I put the youtube video here, and hope that RPS would change its mind to provide coverage to keep us updated on the development of this game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus squirrel's Avatar
    And this is the trailer. I cannot put 2 videos in a single post.

Network Hub
    Firstly, it's called Resident Evil in the West. Biohazard are a thrash band. And secondly they have covered it.

It's going to suck just like everything branded Resident Evil since RE4 anyway...

RPS have covered it, quite extensively* when compared to some games. Please don't throw around accusations of bias/grudges/unfair treatment like that... Just because RPS don't post about the very latest trailer within 2 minutes of it being released doesn't mean that they hold a grudge against the game/developers/publishers. There are, I'm gonna guess, 1,000's of games released every year. RPS cannot possibly cover them all. If you think they've missed something, why not email them about it, rather than making a thread accusing them of biased reporting?

Back to the game itself... Does it have a confirmed release date for PC even? I've heard it will "follow the Console release", which in the past has meant anywhere from 5 months to 2 years between console and PC release.

Edit: *In fact, RPS covered it today. With 3 other articles about it prior.
    Last edited by Unaco; 03-07-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Also, squirrel, what the hell. Did R-F hack your account or something? Not sure this is a) the right forum for this "complaint" and b) not within the forum rules.

Just a bit amazed at a regular falling for the "OMG GAME XY ISNT COVERED BY RPS, MUST BE HATE/PAYOFF/JIM"
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."