Page 61 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2504
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    In which way do they get integrated? Does it conflict with the story if I already progressed a bit in the campaign?

Thx both of you!
    No, they don't conflict at all.
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Not to mention it currently costs less than my dinner did.
    If I could go back in time and tell my much younger self that in the future, my computer will be connected to a company near Seattle (yes, kinda like a modem but better), and that company would transfer fantastic games to my computer for less than the price of dinner, my younger self would try to kill me and take my place in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    I doubt it, since it's in a Daily Deal. I went ahead and got it anyway. Also bought the MS Flight DLC pack today.

edit: also: Serious Sam 3 or The Darkness 2? Which one do I buy RPS? They both look... pretty good.
    Serious Sam 3 is a near-constant adrenaline rush with over-the-top weapons, enemies, number of enemies, carnage, and ham. The greatest thing about it is the challenge of pitting one badass motherfucker against an interstellar army of monstrosities. Also the greatest thing is putting the last of many, many bullets in the last of many, many enemies and listening to the following silence of the blood-soaked battlefield, and thinking "I seriously just did that."

The Darkness 2 is a comic-book gore-tastic power fantasy that lets you murder mobsters and cultists in increasingly elaborate and creative ways with either a pair of demonic tentacles or by dual-wielding submachine guns, or all four. The greatest thing about it is not the aforementioned murder-palooza, but the fact that the game is self-conscious enough that it regularly asks you "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?"

If you ask me, the choice comes down to whether you prefer your murderfest with atmosphere and story (Darkness 2) or its challenge and arcade-ness (Serious Sam 3).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Well, I'm happy. Got Walking Dead.

Thanks for the write-up LTK! :)

I gotta say, both of them sound pretty sweet. I might just end up getting both, though I'm leaning slightly more towards Darkness 2 at the moment.

Ok, Flash deal: Killing floor, Qube, Vessel and ???

Im getting annoyed that I only see 3 deals since yesterday. Never notice that there alot of game thats not available in my region. :S

Also, anyone have problem putting the games they bought in their inventory? I cant seem to purchase using that method. But when I put it directly in my library I didnt encounter any problem..
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

I am torn about The Darkness. I love Mike Patton and I love murdering people but it just looks so god damn Emo.
    If graphics are not important why spend so much on a GPU?

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Ok, Flash deal: Killing floor, Qube, Vessel and ???

Im getting annoyed that I only see 3 deals since yesterday. Never notice that there alot of game thats not available in my region. :S

Also, anyone have problem putting the games they bought in their inventory? I cant seem to purchase using that method. But when I put it directly in my library I didnt encounter any problem..
    Microsoft Flight

yup a bit of an anti climax to say the least.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Henke View Post
    I doubt it, since it's in a Daily Deal. I went ahead and got it anyway. Also bought the MS Flight DLC pack today.

edit: also: Serious Sam 3 or The Darkness 2? Which one do I buy RPS? They both look... pretty good.
    The Darkness 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopig View Post
    Microsoft Flight

yup a bit of an anti climax to say the least.
    Thanks for the info. Fortunately not my cup of tea.

Mine neither. Takes the piss when they shoe-horn free to play titles into their spectacular sales.

But hey, I best not criticise St Gabe lest I be stoned. (and not in the Scouse sense of the word).

Lol!

Im waiting for the Alien Swarm to be featured in community deal. :D

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    If I could go back in time and tell my much younger self that in the future, my computer will be connected to a company near Seattle (yes, kinda like a modem but better), and that company would transfer fantastic games to my computer for less than the price of dinner, my younger self would try to kill me and take my place in the future.
    We do truly live in a golden age of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Lol!

Im waiting for the Alien Swarm to be featured in community deal. :D
    Didn't you just make that joke a few pages ago?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Still hoping for Skyrim to be around 10 bucks. :L
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Welp, The Walking Dead took the top sale spot at 40% off, so there's little incentive for them to drop it any lower. I guess it's purchase time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Hitman: Bloody Money. Fantastic title, very fun, very engrossing, very satisfying.

Very sky fuckin' high.

I haven't played SS3 yet, but I have completed SS First Encounter, started Second Encounter and can highly recommend them.